Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Morleybbz

I think that Tinder thing when it won't load is because they've already unmatched I think. It was a long time ago 2018 when I used it but I do remember it happening.
This happened me too and I'm sorry but I think they may have unmatched but not to worry, keep swiping ☺
I don't swipe right that often so I think I know who it was checking if I swiped right 😉🤣
---
I think that Tinder thing when it won't load is because they've already unmatched I think. It was a long time ago 2018 when I used it but I do remember it happening.
This happened me too and I'm sorry but I think they may have unmatched but not to worry, keep swiping ☺
I don't swipe right that often so I think I know who it was checking if I swiped right 😉🤣

Reactions: 2

Rayne

VIP Member
I think we need to swap hinge accounts 🤣🤣 I get a mix of f1 prompts and the ‘I want a rave partner’ ones 🤦🏼‍♀️ and then of course the very non controversial boring points they make as if they are starting a huge debate

feel free to come to my city to get your matches up 😂😂
I’m new to hinge, only joined the weekend and it’s going terribly 😂 not one conversation yet.
Mine is absolutely full of tree hugger types 😩

• Haha

D2them

Well…. Long distance guy didn’t end up coming to the event and blocked me. Weirdly I was relieved.

I met up with the guy who I agreed to hang with, and as soon as we met, it was a definite no. Lovely guy, but no spark my end and I didn’t fancy him. I told him straight away but we hung out together all weekend and had an amazing time. Definitely friends for life with him - he’s fab.

Fireman messaged me to tell me how much he liked me and wanted updates over the weekend. I sent him a couple of photos but left it as I was really busy. He messaged as soon as I got home to check in. Had a bit of a chat and I’m looking forward to seeing him next week…

But there’s always a twist, right?

Whilst I was away, I met another guy. Let’s call him Spike 😂 We met totally randomly and spent most of the weekend together, both with his friends and alone. He literally blew me away. He’s very much younger than me, but seriously, the best sex I’ve had in my life. He’s literally sex on legs. I thought it would be a weekend fling, as initially he asked me out for a drink when we got back (he’s only an hour away) and gave me his number, but as it turns out he wants more. I want more. We’ve made plans for next week but we’ll try and see eachother sooner.

I was not expecting this….
OMG this is fabulous! How do you do it? Are you excited?

triesherbest

Chatty Member
@triesherbest hate to be that person but please make him use a condom, it’s really not fair on you having to take the morning after pill
I didn't want him to use one either, I hate condoms.. when it's with someone I like and I'm really into it. Sorry I'm a dumbass..... I need to go on the contraceptive pill really relationship or not if I'm gonna be sexually active like this

• Heart

RubyThursday

Chatty Member
Ladies I have lurked here a while, and now need your help. I am much older than most on here and none of my friends have used on line dating . Anyway joined Match.com at the weekend and cant work out if someone wants to chat and sends invite and you don’t how do you delete it I can only see 1st one ( does that make sense !) do you need to reply to them to say no thanks , there is a way to block but that seems harsh 😊 obviously early days 😊
Thanks hopefully someone here can help

Reactions: 1

harveydean

VIP Member
so on sunday after i left clowns place he sent me a couple of memes which i replied to, then we didn't talk at all on monday. i have my cousin visiting here from china which he knows about and he messaged yesterday afternoon (tuesday) 'hello hello, how are you getting on?'. i've only just replied lol

i don't feel bad leaving him on delivered for a day, i said i'd pull back and i'm matching his energy now. i'm not gonna be affectionate or flirty again until he is. also not gonna start any conversations and just reply to what he sends me
I love this. Keep going!

• Heart

Usagisakura90

Chatty Member
My fellow daters, how do we deal with the need for constant reassurance? Anxious attachment has been kicking my bum 😶 I haven’t really brought it up in therapy yet, I’m trying to keep myself as busy as possible but my brain is just going slightly mad at the moment and making my already existing anxiety so much worse.
I feel like this is my problem of why I was feeling so unsure about my guy and our situation, I'm an anxious person as it is 😅 and I am used to more naive jumping into a relationship its the norm for me, so whilst I am happy we are taking this slow it's taken away the certainty and security that comes with being with someone.
---
This is off topic I’m sorry but I have no idea where to ask and you’re all so great and helpful. I have my first child free day in 6months on Saturday!! Just found out, so I think I want to go to London for the day on my own. Am I best booking a show now or can I just rock up on the day and buy tickets? I’ve wanted to see heathers for ages. Im thinking borough market for some food but I don’t really know tbh
Did you go see Heather's in the end?

Last edited:
  • Heart
I don't think either of them are being fair to you tbh, if the communication style has changed, it is something you notice. However whilst I am someone who expects daily messaging, my newly single sister hates daily messaging and sees it as unnecessary 🤷🏽‍♀️
Thank you! The gut feeling and change in habits can be crushing. I’m in the office today for a distraction x

Jojoo

Chatty Member
I agree with what's been said about sex making you feel all lovey dovey. When I was younger I associated sex with love and its easy to feel in that moment the rush especially if the sex was a really intimate lovely experience. Now I tend to take a step back after it and think about it alot more, I also have experienced the "omg iv had sex with this person now I need a relationship with them asap" it is hard sometimes to create that boundary in your mind I think especially as women we are told from an early age "Sex is something you do when you love someone or are in a relationship with someone".

Men very rarely connect sex with being in a relationship, which makes it harder for us women. Not saying that men don't feel the same sorts of emotions and feelings in the sexual moment as we do, they are capable of it but they seem to view it differently.

Plus yes wearing a condom is an important thing to do, quite a few years ago I had sex with a guy I thought wanted more, he took the condom off and then after the deed he ghosted, I went to the pharmacy to get the morning after pill and it was £30!! Its definitely not free like it was when we were 15/16 and us or our friends needed to go get it. Also getting regular checks is also good although I don't want to get into the particulars about STI's as that always starts a debate on here, just please be safe as babies aren't the only thing that could potentially change your life.

Sending love its hard sometimes navigating dating.
Hope your dates went well this weekend!

Rach472

Chatty Member
You can‘t do adultery anyway now going through a Divorce the laws changed sadly it sucks
I'm in Northern Ireland so maybe it's different as she said I could've if I hadn't taken him back 😭 I knew it was a mistake.
---
Girls what would you do if someone told you after just two dates that they were leaving the apps and did not want to continue seeing other people? I could see it coming but I’m still a bit taken aback right now!
If you like him then it's good!
---
Girls what would you do if someone told you after just two dates that they were leaving the apps and did not want to continue seeing other people? I could see it coming but I’m still a bit taken aback right now!
If you like him then it's good i think!

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
I’m new to hinge, only joined the weekend and it’s going terribly 😂 not one conversation yet.
Mine is absolutely full of tree hugger types 😩
I feel you!! I’m having a break at the min 😂

what’s everyones best prompt that they use? I need to give mine a refresh

triesherbest

Chatty Member
I just struggle a lot, I think that’s what’s stopping me moving on and dating…I’ve taken a lot of criticism about my weight and looks (if anyone remembers Birkenstock and Darren) that I feel like now I’m just anticipating it happening if that makes sense?
Ahh okay I thought someone was doing that to you now. But it's completely unacceptable behaviour and I'm sorry this has happened to you before. In future please don't take it, I'm sure you're beautiful and you need to know your worth! Bin them off as soon as they say anything like this......

• Heart
why has your head gone immediately to ghosting? to me, it’s been one day where he didn’t message and there was a reason for that (he was travelling). is there a past experience of some kind that makes your mind immediately jump to it?

insecurities can sometimes become self sabotage and, while maybe your friend and sister were blunt, it is useful to know why your brain reacted in that way otherwise you will keep lashing out at good things.
I genuinely don’t know why I think this, maybe issues from childhood but not from past experiences with men.

• Heart

Sunflower16

Chatty Member
Well he can’t afford a razor the state of his beard so that must mean his multiple companies are probably are all insolvent and he probably drives a 2002 Vauxhall corsa with his love of cars
Definitely more like it! 😅 Or neglected to add, In multi millions of debt!