Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unidentified

VIP Member
I also don’t find bald men or clean shaven men attractive either 🤣🤣 agree with mountains climbing etc too.
there’s loads of prompts that I write off straight away too 🤣 maybe I just need to accept I hate men haha

Also these are the jeans I mean 🤢 I don’t even know why I hate them so much
Hahaha! I swear you’re in my brain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

harveydean

VIP Member
TL: DR

Neighbour said he can't wait to see me Thurs. I said we don't have plans Thurs (our date was fri) he tried to call me serval times, I didn't answer.

He sent me a VN very pissed, saying he's sorry he's pissed me off & upset me, he's missed me, he's sorry, etc etc 🙄
Personally I’d speak face to face about it and see what his reaction is. Stand in your power and tell him what you expect from dating and see if this his expectation too. Otherwise you’ll be continually disappointed (speaking from experience here!)

Hope you had a lovely evening 😊

• Heart

EndofInfluencers

Ladies I have lurked here a while, and now need your help. I am much older than most on here and none of my friends have used on line dating . Anyway joined Match.com at the weekend and cant work out if someone wants to chat and sends invite and you don’t how do you delete it I can only see 1st one ( does that make sense !) do you need to reply to them to say no thanks , there is a way to block but that seems harsh 😊 obviously early days 😊
Thanks hopefully someone here can help
I would say ‘no thank you and good luck with your search’ and then just delete the chat. If they try again, just block (you can unblock on Match if you go into your block list).

• Heart

Good Egg

VIP Member
How do you get a man out of your mind lol 😆
So there’s this guy and I really like him, he’s much older than me

I’m trying to keep busy (and stop messaging him lol) but yeah tips please...

harveydean

VIP Member
Thank you for asking. Neighbour has been very apologetic, he called me yesterday and I explained why I was annoyed/hurt by his actions, he's promised me it won't happen again. I queried why he basically told me to go & pull when I was away & he said he didn't want to seem too clingy to admit that it would bother him if I dated/slept with someone else as it has only been two dates, he said he isn't dating/sleeping with anyone else. He's promised me he will do better & has suggested a date idea for Friday, he said he is free Thursday if I wanted to see him then too. I said no to Thursday & said I'll think about Friday. Realistically I know I'll probably go but I do genuinely want time to think about it.
Bloody good for you! How do you feel about it?

• Heart

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
Happy Friday! 💕💕just a quick question- how do you all deal with things when men say they aren’t attracted to you, or are really critical about how you look…asking for a friend 🙈🙈

• Heart

blueblue

Chatty Member
I've just done the speed dating event on bumble, was a bit of a laugh, couple of matches that I'm chatting too.
Went to drs today, my daughter has chicken pox and its her birthday on Sat, had to cancel her party, things have got to pick up soon! I also spoke to a solicitor and she told me I can't divorce my ex on adultery grounds bc I took him back and tried again, fml 🙈
Is visiting a sex worker illegal? Do him for that, unreasonable behaviour, irreconcilable surely!

Ciaranicola

TL:DR

Neighbour said he can't wait to see me Thurs. I said we don't have plans Thurs (our date was fri) he tried to call me serval times, I didn't answer.

He sent me a VN very pissed, saying he's sorry he's pissed me off & upset me, he's missed me, he's sorry, etc etc 🙄
What's your gut telling you?

EndofInfluencers

I posted this on another thread and was wondering what everyone thinks:

What’s everyone’s take on if you were briefly dating someone a year ago, everything ended on good terms, but you both added each other to Instagram. Neither of us really use Instagram or even post, so no interacting on there- is it childish and unnecessary to unfollow them?

keepyourpeace

VIP Member
I just said “oh no” but annoyed at myself for even bothering with that response.

The cat guy can do one. What an entitled arse to message you that
But did he at least be like ill keep them til next time?

I did reply with what do you wanna say 😂 and no response. Mans an idiot.

Tell him your cat must have blocked him
😂wish I had.

send him of a photo of your cat and block him there too.
Honestly should of done. Pissed myself off by replying but yeah why was he checking

tomato_paste

A little update while I wait for him to get back from the loo: I’m well drunk but looking a snack in my mini skirt, we were almost kicked out of the bar for making out, he said he’s going to call a taxi so we can go back to his place, I’m sooo here for it haha
I'm so happy for you 😍

• Heart

EddyDarling

VIP Member
Hahaha I think I can get down on the ‘I don’t care about him thing’. He’s only here for 10 days, I literally will never see him again. It’s more what if I get murdered?! I’ll google the hotel to see how nice the spa is 😂
Tbf I wouldn't do a fucking spa date and when it comes to hotels if it's not on par with The Dorchester I ain't turning up 😬

• Haha