Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

harveydean

VIP Member
Fanny is waxed ready to go
Brows done
Nail appointment is this evening
Dick appointment for tomorrow is confirmed ✔

I'm a bit anxious today actually 🙈
---
This is the backup dress btw
I've also ordered some silver crystal court heels from Kurt Geiger and will wear a Vivienne Westwood choker and earrings and bag that match the shoes

View attachment 2355718
Hawt!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

nooseymoo22

Thought this was a really interesting article on dating and housing!
Very good read and the points raised are valid.

blueblue

Chatty Member
I can totally relate to this! I want the best of both worlds, and actually don’t mind a long distance relationship.

My ex was so offended when I explained I have to weigh up what someone brings to the table. But it’s true isn’t it? What value is someone giving to your life? It’s why I’ve liked the idea of having a FWB.

In other news, date from yesterday messaged me just before midnight to tell me he had a lovely time and felt there was something there. I like the way he communicates so let’s see? I’m on and off away for a couple of weeks so I’m not planning on messaging lots (we’ve both said we don’t want to fill in mental gaps of eachother) but I’ll definitely be thinking about him. Time will tell!
This is a totally random question but what does fill in mental gaps mean?

Jojoo

Chatty Member
I feel like this is my problem of why I was feeling so unsure about my guy and our situation, I'm an anxious person as it is 😅 and I am used to more naive jumping into a relationship its the norm for me, so whilst I am happy we are taking this slow it's taken away the certainty and security that comes with being with someone.
---

Did you go see Heather's in the end?
No I didn’t, after you reminded me about the train strikes I changed plans and I saw six at the matinee show. It was incredible!!! So empowering too, how was heathers?

Jojoo

Chatty Member
I've just done the speed dating event on bumble, was a bit of a laugh, couple of matches that I'm chatting too.
Went to drs today, my daughter has chicken pox and its her birthday on Sat, had to cancel her party, things have got to pick up soon! I also spoke to a solicitor and she told me I can't divorce my ex on adultery grounds bc I took him back and tried again, fml 🙈
You can‘t do adultery anyway now going through a Divorce the laws changed sadly it sucks

D2them

I am so excited! We are going for dinner on Saturday…

I honestly don’t know. I’ve been told by male friends is because I’m very confident but a little aloof - I don’t play games but I know what I want.

We will see…I’m not settling but man he is HOT!!!
Send me some of your confidence!

Really pleased for you ❤

pbontoast

I'd ask him by text what he wants out of online dating now (just a fuck buddy or a serious relationship). If he only wants fun, I'd not go to the date because you run the risk to be hang up on him (thinking you can change his mind because 'you're so good together') 🤷‍♀️

Edit: If he answer 'going with the flow', it means he doesn't want a serious relationship but he doesn't want to say it plainly 😬
Thank you! I will ask him what he meant and will see what he says

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Tell me I'm overthinking!!

Neighbour and I were messaging yesterday, and I mentioned I'm going out with my sister in Leeds. I said my sister is newly single, she didn't really go out when she was with her ex. He said something along the lines of that I should let my hair down & go pull someone, I said I'm not interested in that.

I just feel a bit weird that he's said that? I know we've only been on 2 dates but we have been talking for like a month & we have our 3rd date planned so I dunno? I just didn't expect him to say that.

harveydean

VIP Member
Yeah this would annoy me but I wonder if you're trying to find a way out because you're more focussed on the man you dated at the weekend?

Forgive me if I'm wrong. Just a thought! I've always had to suggest places to meet with guys before, they're just rubbish at it and it's rare for them to do all the planning.

See what he comes up with though but to me it's not a reason to cancel. What do you have to lose?
You’ve figured me out 😂 I really like the other guy…we’re seeing eachother at the weekend and I’m really excited.

I haven’t even planned an outfit for the fireman. Black midi dress again? 🙄😂

EndofInfluencers

Hey everyone!
I’ve not been on here in ages!
hope everyone is okay?!
I’ve actually been dating someone for around 2 months now, we have a great time together, he is emotionally mature, tells me how he feels
But my anxiety and emotional scars keep rearing their ugly head 😞 I keep worrying he’ll just go off me, or just disappear, even though he’s given me no reason to think that. And then I get so anxious I can’t focus and it’s just horrible 😩😩😩
Have you discussed with him at all? (Not that I’m advising you should)

I had an electrician round for 2 visits last week to do some work. When I opened the door I thought oh hello...very handsome. When he'd finished, he stayed chatting for ages. Asked me if I was single and do I go clubbing?? I'm in my 50's (not aware of any Grab a Granny nights on locally!) and he is 18 years younger than me. Eventually he suggested a roll in the hay sometime!! I did not see that coming... I just laughed loudly. Still felt flattered, even though he only wanted sex!
Well if you’re both up for some no strings fun 🤷🏼‍♀️