Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clementine

VIP Member
I downloaded Tinder again the other day, talking to a guy who says he’s looking for the one. Proceeded (uninvited) within a few messages to tell me about his balls being full of cum 😐 When I wasn’t receptive to this turn of conversation, pointing out that he won’t find the one talking like that, he said I was too controversial and arsey for him 😂😂😂

If you’re uppity @shadowcat5, so am I ✌🏻❤

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I left my husband of 14 years just over two years ago. I was completely bored and unhappy and wanted more out of life. Our sex life was non existent. I lost all attraction for him, didn’t even like him towards the end, and could not think of anything worse than having sex with him. When we did it was only because of “wifely duty” and it was dire. I really didn’t enjoy it and went off sex completely. Since being single and having been with two men I now thoroughly enjoy sex and know exactly what I was missing during my marriage. I would absolutely advise someone to ensure that their sex lives are an important part of marriage.

• Heart

Agent Cooper

Chatty Member
Oh @IGiveUp22 what a prick! Hope you are not too upset and your mum is okay. Much love to you both ❤
Been chatting to a bloke for the last couple of days and he wants to meet next week. Is it too late for me to Jack in my job and move abroad. I am officially SHITTING myself. It’s 27 years since I’ve been on a date, I’m 8000 stone overweight, I haven’t had sex in about 6 years. Waaah
I’m sure you are hot as hell, don’t think too much about it and just go and have fun! You have to start somewhere!

To everyone who posted terrible openers, I raise you:
7721A30A-0E1C-48BC-B37D-400B2231F3E5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart

Clementine

VIP Member
Can @MsCurly do one of her fabulous recaps please? 🙏🏻

My date last night went well - we got on and I felt comfortable in his company. Only lasted 4 hours though because getting home is a bloody nightmare where I live after a certain time. He’s hotter than I originally thought, isn’t a fan of Andrew Tate and asked to kiss me. Am so old and deaf though so our second date will have to be somewhere quieter 🧏‍ and not in an Irish pub with live music 😬

• Heart

shadowcat5

VIP Member
maybe I’m sensitive and uppity but I really hate when men in the first few messages just literally ask for sex. I had a guy that I matched with last weekend. We’ve had literally 4 messages so tbh I forgot all about him. He messaged today saying “don’t see the point of the small talk. Just going to throw out the booty call”

First of all, what small talk?!
Second of all, you absolutely do not get treat me like that.

like I said, maybe I’m too uppity but it’s just so disrespectful imo

• Sick
  • Angry

Jojoo

Chatty Member
maybe you’re not ready to get out there again yet?
I’m not, I know this but I also want someone to have fun with. I’m a big mess. My ex still lives with us until the divorce will go through, I have to watch him go on countless dates and holidays with the woman he had an affair with so I feel like I need someone to spend time with. I just want sex tbh.
I want to have a fun summer with no commitments just dates and sex with someone, not lots of people just one haha

i can’t move on while he’s here crying and telling me he’s not happy yet off on his 12th holiday in less than a year with the woman. Yet I can’t have no one because I don’t know. Sorry waffle brain today god it’s tough.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow

Carefree

VIP Member
I downloaded Tinder whilst in Ireland last weekend. Found no one interesting, fell asleep half-cut and woke to find they had banned me (!)

Feels like God may be trying to tell me something 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Joanie

My second date in Thursday he done an impression of me, mocking me and sexist. I was really shocked as I was expecting more form him. I have thought back on the conversation often. I do not feel I'm being overly sensitive. He smokes indoors and I said if I come round could he not smoke in same room as me. I don't think this went down well.
Anyways ,first date soon so let's see how this go.
So glad I'm much wiser now and don't need to put up with shite from.men. Which I would accepted in the past.

• Wow
  • Angry

Kimmylookatme

Chatty Member
Urghhh. I genuinely didn’t think this would happen. Ex got back in touch saying he’d had a breakdown and wasn’t ‘lucid’ when we broke up and he knows it’s probably too late but he still loves me and is willing to work on everything and his emotional growth as hard as it takes to be a better person etc etc etc. also sent me videos of an open mic night he did where he sang a song about me and one about my children. WHY do they do this when you’ve just started to move on :( i told him that I would reply today but I did say that I’d realised he was right and done the work to accept we aren’t compatible and he was like ‘wow that hurts’ - they were your own words pal! ‘Yes but I didn’t know what I was saying.’
Now I just feel like a horrible person because I need to say, you had your chance, you let me wallow and sink to the bottom and I’ve just started clawing my way out of it and I cannot make the space for this negativity/let myself be drained again. But it makes me feel like a dick because he keeps going on about his mental health. Bleugh

• Heart