Dating after lockdown #28 It’s not you, it’s dating.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@itsnotmereally
i would say "although i did hear something the other day about the woman he's dating now" and keep chatting like normal but ignore her when she asks about what you've heard. she'll be pulling her hair out, i've got the dangling carrot now girl bite bite
mozz 🫡🫡

C52CA7FB-4028-4D15-9849-A1620E4FD7FE.gif

exactly this. say you heard something CRAZY but then continually change the subject when she asks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I actually wouldn't say anything to either of them and make it very clear I don't think they're worth the drama by just not engaging with it all.

Reactions: 5
This is the adult response. I’ll have a little more fun then do this 😬
eddy is the angel on your shoulder, mozz and i are the bad influences 🤣 i’m also incredibly petty, what can i say.

but eddy’s response is best. this friend is trying to play some kind of game with you, who knows why, that it’s best not to engage in.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is the adult response. I’ll have a little more fun then do this 😬
People are always infinitely more annoyed themselves when you remain above the drama 😉
---
eddy is the angel on your shoulder, mozz and i are the bad influences 🤣 i’m also incredibly petty, what can i say.

but eddy’s response is best. this friend is trying to play some kind of game with you, who knows why, that it’s best not to engage in.
That's right
I'm a bleeping angel me

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Don’t EVER put up with that again.
No I definitely won't, whether it's men or women in my case 😂

My ex always said it was gross and never wanted to do it, whilst i am all about respecting boundaries, calling it gross should of been a red flag in itself for childish behaviour

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I did. She thinks I’m on about someone else. I’m on about her.
So this is petty AF but I’d be like - if she’s a brunette, say - ‘ well he’s dating this stunning blonde BUT he’s only seeing her part time as he has this other girl on the go till he’s sure of the blonde…’

swapping hair colours or etc as appropriate

😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s so cute how hookups obviously think it’s all on their terms when it’s all on my terms ;) the entitlement of men!

Reactions: 3
So this is petty AF but I’d be like - if she’s a brunette, say - ‘ well he’s dating this stunning blonde BUT he’s only seeing her part time as he has this other girl on the go till he’s sure of the blonde…’

😇
i read “blonde” so many times in this post that i was like “……… me? when did i get involved?!” 🤣

but, i love it 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 9

😇
I love petty.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I shouldn't of laughed so much at this 😂😂

Especially as my now ex I suppose....wouldn't even do it so I went without 😒 men can be selfish lovers
My ex husband wouldn’t either! I’m almost embarrassed to admit how many years we were together 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’d def duck with her a little and imply he’s going out with someone completely different. That way she’ll be like wtf lol. I’m quite a petty witch so I’d prob just fabricate an entire story where I’d seen him out in public snogging the face off some girl (who looks nothing like this ‘friend’). Just for lols.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So my ex (daughter's dad) just turned up unannounced to tell me he's quit his job because he's sick of paying maintenance and he's proposing to his girlfriend. Then condescending telling me "I'm sure you'll meet someone, I'm just a hard act to follow" duck OFF YOU ABUSIVE PRICK (not abusive because of that, he was abusive in the relationship)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.