Dating after lockdown #28 It’s not you, it’s dating.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually responded with this emoji 😴😴😴😴. Tedious AF tbh. Like the sex chat from the off was sooooo boring to me.

Reactions: 9
Deleted all apps. Found out my ex is with a girl who befriended me a month or so ago. Even to tonight she is messaging me.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Deleted all apps. Found out my ex is with a girl who befriended me a month or so ago. Even to tonight she is messaging me.
wait so she's befriending and chatting to you knowing she's dating your ex?
---
omg I do all of these then wonder why I waste my time! I know unmatching is the best thing to do but sometimes I get so annoyed! Earlier I did the bumble speed dating (slow night haha) and asked a guy ‘what’s your fave thing to do in your spare time?’ He responded:
‘Licking
pussy

where is the need? Honestly he was 32 years old ffs.
noooo this just reminded me of when i was at uni, a guy went down on me and it was like a cat drinking milk from a saucer 😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
wait so she's befriending and chatting to you knowing she's dating your ex?
---

noooo this just reminded me of when i was at uni, a guy went down on me and it was like a cat drinking milk from a saucer 😭😭😭
I shouldn't of laughed so much at this 😂😂

Especially as my now ex I suppose....wouldn't even do it so I went without 😒 men can be selfish lovers

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yep. Reached out to me as her ex is my exes friend. Have confided in her over the last few weeks and last night I found out they’re secretly together.
She has no idea I know.
Why are people so weird??

Also, are you chatting about who your ex is with now & she’s talking bad about said girl? Which is in fact herself? I’m confused.

Also weird if her ex is a friend of your ex…she doesn’t sound very trustworthy & neither does your ex

Reactions: 9
Yep. Reached out to me as her ex is my exes friend. Have confided in her over the last few weeks and last night I found out they’re secretly together.
She has no idea I know.
This is really shady. How are you going to play it?

Reactions: 3
[/QUOTE]

Laughed way too much

• Haha
Reactions: 5
he huffed and threw the duvet over his head before going down and then proceeded to saucer me anyway... it lasted 3 seconds and i shoved his head away

this was after he told me that he didn't go down on women because of STI's (?) but would happily recieve blow jobs and have unprotected sex...

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
he huffed and threw the duvet over his head before going down and then proceeded to saucer me anyway... it lasted 3 seconds and i shoved his head away

this was after he told me that he didn't go down on women because of STI's (?) but would happily recieve blow jobs and have unprotected sex...
Christ

Reactions: 1
Why are people so weird??

Also, are you chatting about who your ex is with now & she’s talking bad about said girl? Which is in fact herself? I’m confused.

Also weird if her ex is a friend of your ex…she doesn’t sound very trustworthy & neither does your ex
Yep she is the one I’m referring to but doesn’t know, I know. Messy.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yep she is the one I’m referring to but doesn’t know, I know. Messy.
Forgive me, I only normally read here as I'm not dating but some posters & their stories here are so funny. I think she suspects you might know and is dangling a carrot to bait you to see if you'll spill 😏

Reactions: 6
Forgive me, I only normally read here as I'm not dating but some posters & their stories here are so funny. I think she suspects you might know and is dangling a carrot to bait you to see if you'll spill 😏
1000% this.

there is some SHADY behaviour going on here and i don’t like it at all.

also i never considered that “non-daters” (if that’s the right phrase) would read here 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@itsnotmereally
i would say "although i did hear something the other day about the woman he's dating now" and keep chatting like normal but ignore her when she asks about what you've heard. she'll be pulling her hair out, i've got the dangling carrot now girl bite bite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.