Dating after lockdown #28 It’s not you, it’s dating.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Send him a glitter bomb letter or the tit ones. Or do what some one on the Kate Hayes thread does to her ex keep resetting his password
last year i dated this prick and i mean PRICK! and bc he was balding (hairline AND crown) at the ripe age of 24, I filled in multiple call back forms for hair transplant surgery using his number 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If you send a message on tinder then unlatch them do they see the message still?

I just kept getting the ick more and more with every sentence 😂😂 I wish I could put a picture of him up, he has zero resemblance to Prince Harry (and who would want to look like him anyway 😂)
63DBAB39-4A4F-4124-B5A4-A590B28839A4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I just kept getting the ick more and more with every sentence 😂😂 I wish I could put a picture of him up, he has zero resemblance to Prince Harry (and who would want to look like him anyway 😂) View attachment 2094575
men will mention / have pics of their nieces and or daughters and in the same breath talk about sex and their semen ...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I just kept getting the ick more and more with every sentence 😂😂 I wish I could put a picture of him up, he has zero resemblance to Prince Harry (and who would want to look like him anyway 😂) View attachment 2094575
I'm actually retching, what a disgusting sentence. I will NOT let this ruin hot chocolate for me but ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This all makes me so glad I’m not on any apps and don’t have any intention of going on any! I am loving being single and not dealing with men

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@MsCurly thank you for the new thread!

Some updates on the office crush. He’s been normal and more sweet recently, so I guess things are back to normal. I much prefer this to the awkwardness though sometimes it can get weird when he walks into a room or meeting and only says hi to me or asks me questions about my personal life while largely ignoring other female coworkers. But I supposed we all have friends in the office who we’d rather speak to so it doesn’t necessarily look strange to everyone else.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I hate when people put photos of kids on online dating apps, especially when it isn't there own.

Personally I see it as too much of a risk to attract the wrong type of attention especially if you are a single female with a child like myself

Grim, it's like it started off badly 'Hi Sexy...' and it got worse with every sentence. I wonder if he'd ever had any positive reactions from that bio? Seriously, you wouldn't pay good money to join a site and then post that tit would you?

Reactions: 5
I hate when people put photos of kids on online dating apps, especially when it isn't there own.

Personally I see it as too much of a risk to attract the wrong type of attention especially if you are a single female with a child like myself
Completely agree. I don’t understand men thinking it’s ok to put their children on a dating app, even with their face covered.

I remember hearing a nightmare story of a colleague’s friend meeting someone off a dating app, who looked ideal on paper but didn’t have children himself, but she did and I’ll leave it there… I was dating someone and I couldn’t help notice from Facebook that apart from myself, all the women that he’d clearly met off the dating apps over the four years he’d been on there were all single mothers in their 30s with very young children (under 6, but usually younger) and it made me feel really uneasy remembering the story my colleague had told me years earlier. It may have just been a coincidence, but it was a pattern which made me feel really unease once I noticed it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Completely agree. I don’t understand men thinking it’s ok to put their children on a dating app, even with their face covered.

I remember hearing a nightmare story of a colleague’s friend meeting someone off a dating app, who looked ideal on paper but didn’t have children himself, but she did and I’ll leave it there… I was dating someone and I couldn’t help notice from Facebook that apart from myself, all the women that he’d clearly met off the dating apps over the four years he’d been on there were all single mothers in their 30s with very young children (under 6, but usually younger) and it made me feel really uneasy remembering the story my colleague had told me years earlier. It may have just been a coincidence, but it was a pattern which made me feel really unease once I noticed it.
that is vile and enough to put you off the apps forever. I dread to think.

Similarly, my awful dad is a horror story. My mum escaped him nearly 30 odd years ago and since then he had three relationships....all of them were young widows. He's been married for 18 odd years now to his current wife but still, he's awful to her and I think he preys on the vulnerable.

• Sad
  • Heart
Well I've not had a response from my speed dating match 😕 trying to not over think, as unlikely someone goes to the effort of speed dating & then ghosts! But maybe he's met someone else or whatever 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow

This is one of my fears, I know of someone who was targeted this way with her son and the guy she was dating was found with photos of boys on his phone, I won't say anymore.

I dont put on my profile that I have a child in the about me box you write about yourself in, I click the option in the profile section but most people don't read that it seems lol and most people ask I find. I don't want to draw unnecessary attention to being a single mum, regardless of my childs gender.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.