Dating after lockdown #26 What in the bad episode of Hollyoaks is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did I read this as a red bondage dress and think that’s hella risqué! 😂
I’ve came across profiles of men in red bondages dresses. Nothing would surprise me anymore 😂
I don’t go anywhere to get dressed up so I have no ‘dressy’ pictures. Maybe this is where I am going wrong.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I’d also say have one or two in a more casual setting. If I get a compliment or someone asks about the one of me make up free with happy pants on from the last day of a festival, 9/10 they have more about them and have better vibes and I know it’s going to be a more promising, authentic match.

Reactions: 4
Here we go… well for some of us!
I was going to say, what single parent can piss off to do Love Island?! but it’s people being nominated by their grown up children. So technically they don’t have kids to look after, so selling it as single parents is pushing it.

Reactions: 7
Well no phone call at all from that guy. I've removed him off everything now.
Back to square one

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just dropping by to say hello @Belle123 @LaBlonde and anyone else who remembers me. I still read the thread now & again and see that not much changes regarding the men! I have zero messages these days on my phone & my time on the apps seems like a distant memory and not a good one!
As I told you I now have a baby granddaughter who is so sweet at 3 months old & a rather worrying health concern that has developed recently so men barely feature in my daily thoughts.
I wish you all good luck and strength to continue. I don't think I've ever come across such a wonderful group of women as these threads. Keep on being marvelous and discerning! Lots of love. FP. Xx

@Agent Cooper I was thinking of you only last night! When you were Raymond. We joined the thread around the same time. Hope you are keeping well. 🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just dropping by to say hello @Belle123 @LaBlonde and anyone else who remembers me. I still read the thread now & again and see that not much changes regarding the men! I have zero messages these days on my phone & my time on the apps seems like a distant memory and not a good one!
As I told you I now have a baby granddaughter who is so sweet at 3 months old & a rather worrying health concern that has developed recently so men barely feature in my daily thoughts.
I wish you all good luck and strength to continue. I don't think I've ever come across such a wonderful group of women as these threads. Keep on being marvelous and discerning! Lots of love. FP. Xx

@Agent Cooper I was thinking of you only last night! When you were Raymond. We joined the thread around the same time. Hope you are keeping well. 🙂

fledging! of course we remember you 💓 ur one of my fave tattlers!

edit: sorry @fledging i read it wrong.

Back to square one
Have you blocked him on everything though? Don't just remove him. If you don't block, you leave a window open for him to return which will just make him care even less and you look daft.

Last edited:

lots of love to you FP! of course we remember you 💙 i hope you’re enjoying being granny psycho and that all is okay health wise - sending you many good vibes, as always xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Back to square one
What a prick. He’s completely wasted your time.. I’d be really wanting to know why he’s even bothered making lies up. You’re well right to get rid

Reactions: 5
@Fledgling Psycho so good to hear from you, hopefully the health stuff will sort itself out 😘 ahh the good old days of Agent Copper and do you remember Bunny too ? I wonder how they both are doing?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Hello lovely, nice to hear from you! I hope you’re enjoying watching your granddaughter growing and developing with each passing day - I’m sure she gives you much joy! I’m sorry to hear you’re going through something health-wise and sending a big hug to you and hoping you’re ok xx

• Heart
@LaBlonde I received this message last night. Naturally he resembled a blondish.

I meant blobfish dam autocorrect
i enjoy that this randomly turns into some kind of haiku halfway through 🤣 rhyl pier?!?! the romance!

@Fledgling Psycho so good to hear from you, hopefully the health stuff will sort itself out 😘 ahh the good old days of Agent Copper and do you remember Bunny too ? I wonder how they both are doing?
i see @Agent Cooper quite frequently over on the reading/books thread - they’re doing good (still their usual witty and fabulous self)!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What a prick. He’s completely wasted your time.. I’d be really wanting to know why he’s even bothered making lies up. You’re well right to get rid
I sent him a message around 9pm and just said at least tell me even if you've gone back to your ex but radio silence.
I am annoyed but nothing I can do

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.