Dating after lockdown #26 What in the bad episode of Hollyoaks is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused by what you've been posting. You said last Friday was date 3 and your next plans for the weekend were cancelled because of your childrens dad but you've just you've been seeing each other loads ? You also said you in a previous post on date 2 you stayed over but never had sex but now your saying he's rubbish in bed ? Feel like we've been here before on previous threads!
What you on about. I proved everything I said last time, why would I lie! He been coming over In the evening and we was meant to come mine tonight but he couldn't and that's why I said ill meet him for lunch. Again I have text messages with it all but this exactly why I stopped posting last time

I wont be proving myself again to you

Attachments

What you on about. I proved everything I said last time, why would I lie! He been coming over In the evening and we was meant to come mine tonight but he couldn't and that's why I said ill meet him for lunch. Again I have text messages with it all but this exactly why I stopped posting last time

What you've been posting is clearly not what's been happening. The ladies give really kind advice based on what you post so no point wasting their time if what you are saying isn't actually the truth. This is exactly what happened last time tbf.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What you've been posting is clearly not what's been happening. The ladies give really kind advice based on what you post so no point wasting their time if what you are saying isn't actually the truth. This is exactly what happened last time tbf.
But it didn't happen last time as everything was backed up with proof 🤷‍♀️

But it didn't happen last time as everything was backed up with proof 🤷‍♀️
It really wasn't but we can agree to disagree on that.

Like I said there are alot of ladies here who genuinely want to help and offer really helpful solid advice, taking advantage of that kindness didn't sit well with me last time and it doesn't this time either.

Reactions: 5
It really wasn't but we can agree to disagree on that.

Like I said there are alot of ladies here who genuinely want to help and offer really helpful solid advice, taking advantage of that kindness didn't sit well with me last time and it doesn't this time either.
I'm not tho but I'm not gonna try and change your mind

Is it two different guys you’re talking about here?

I presume you don’t refer to him coming over as dates? And just the ones where you go out?

Where is the best place to go to start dating? What kind of profile photo? Any other tips? 🙈

Reactions: 2
Where is the best place to go to start dating? What kind of profile photo? Any other tips? 🙈
I usually post the photos my friends take of me before a night out. When I look my best, a recent one, no filter. I’ve got photos of when I went travelling too like me on a camel and me at the Taj Mahal 😂

Reactions: 1
Be honest on your profile with what you write and don't make it too long and wordy, use recent pics and not necessarily loads. A few face shots and a few full length pics is all you really need plus no filters. Badoo is a pretty decent site and you can set your age and distance preferences. I know a few ladies here use Hinge too. Good luck 👍 💓 ✨️

Reactions: 3
last time?!

1B75E5DF-3F10-4E9E-9238-97C8920BC3C4.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.