Dating after lockdown #21 More red flags than Pamplona, we don’t wanna know about your boner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely give up haha
Been talking on and off few months but never arranged to meet up and suddenly he like we need to meet NOW
This guy is giving me bad vibes. There’s no real initiative for an actual date. He’s either inviting you to a hotel or inviting himself to yours. Then getting pissy when you set a boundary. I’d personally not entertain him anymore. If you do want to meet him etc just hold out for an actual date, in a public place x

Reactions: 14
This guy is giving me bad vibes. There’s no real initiative for an actual date. He’s either inviting you to a hotel or inviting himself to yours. Then getting pissy when you set a boundary. I’d personally not entertain him anymore. If you do want to meet him etc just hold out for an actual date, in a public place x
Yeah something isn't right.
If I wouldn't meet him a hotel why the hell would I invite him to mine and my children safe space lol
Even tho we been speaking few months its more off then on, never spoke on phone and he doesn't have social media 🚩🚩🚩🚩
His WhatsApp also says business account 🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 8
I genuinely give up haha
Been talking on and off few months but never arranged to meet up and suddenly he like we need to meet NOW
The way he got so defensive about you (very rightly) pointing out that an invite into a hotel room is basically sex. Def not the one. Guys being so driven by sex before even meeting you is honestly such a massive turn off.

Reactions: 6
I genuinely give up haha
Yeah this is an absolute waste of time, everything about him seems weird and off and cringy. Hi sweet what u worried for I only wanna cuddle lol xxx BLEUGH

Reactions: 8
Isn’t it funny how we always say we’d want to know if our partner was cheating or playing away, but then say we wouldn’t tell another woman if we knew hers was? The paradox of womanhood 🤣The ex I mentioned before has tried to get back with me multiple times whilst with the new woman, and it’s never crossed my mind to tell her. I can’t explain why!

Excited for some good weather and pub lunches and meeting men in the flesh rather than through the screen. Here’s to a summer of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m going to a wedding reception soon with some work mates as a guy we work with is getting married. Someone I’ve previously dated and get on well with will be there.

i saw him at the weekend as I’ve finally moved into my own place and he offered to help with some diy bits and lent me some tools. We still get on well and I believe nothing has happened previously because of bad timing and fear from past relationships and getting hurt.

I’m not really sure what I’m asking but any advice to help Saturday go well with him? Even having a dance together (lol is that even a thing?!), it would be appreciated?

Reactions: 2
Sometimes it just boils down to saying what you mean and actually meaning what you say, having boundaries with how you engage in the initial stages with these men via text is important....If you are overtly flirting in a sexual manner don't be surprised if they then assume you are up for it and instead of offering up dates they bombard with sexual requests. Personally I find it really awkward and I avoid men that constantly turn the conversation sexual without even having met in person, you can't possibly fancy a person from a few pics and some text messages....and inviting themselves to my home for a first date?? Absolutely not happening...

Sex is soo easy to come by especially with the online apps but actually meeting someone you like is way harder!

@Belle123 how are you Belle ? Miss hearing from you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah something isn't right.
If I wouldn't meet him a hotel why the hell would I invite him to mine and my children safe space lol
Even tho we been speaking few months its more off then on, never spoke on phone and he doesn't have social media 🚩🚩🚩🚩
His WhatsApp also says business account 🚩🚩🚩
I really hate men asking to come to my house - it puts me right off them for a number of reasons. I can’t stand some men and their entitled attitudes.

Reactions: 12
I really hate men asking to come to my house - it puts me right off them for a number of reasons. I can’t stand some men and their entitled attitudes.
I completely agree. There’s something really predatory about it and it says more about them than any of the bollocks they’ve probably filled their dating profile with. 🚩

Reactions: 5
I completely agree. There’s something really predatory about it and it says more about them than any of the bollocks they’ve probably filled their dating profile with. 🚩
Yeah it annoys me too. And also the sheer laziness of how they can’t be bothered to go on an actual date.

Yeah it annoys me too. And also the sheer laziness of how they can’t be bothered to go on an actual date.
This! A thousand times this! Why should I want to date you if you can't even bother with setting up a nice date?😩

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.