Dating after lockdown #21 More red flags than Pamplona, we don’t wanna know about your boner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday last message was 15.37 and today 17.15..just checked the time stamp on Badoo. I'm not expecting to hear anything from him tonight. And yes he messages all day, says it pings when I send a message and its a welcome distraction from work! He also said he has the app on his laptop ..so hum losing his phone and no contact makes no sense...I think he's most likely just another waste of my time 🙄

Just soo fed up with all the constant sexual innuendo messages that men think are funny or clever to send ..soo bored with them!
i think candyland hit the nail on the head when she suggested that he’s messaging from a work phone and then has his “real” phone for whatever he’s up to in the evenings and weekends. your initial instincts should be trusted and i sadly think you’re right on this one :(

@Belle123 - congrats on the promotion 🥳💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel like there's no-one out there who is interesting and willing to be patient. I bumped into a man yesterday morning who tried it on (I think he does this with anything which moves), it was about 6am and I had got out a takeout cup of tea and was walking back home. I scrunched up my face like a hedgehog going into a ball when I saw him, he lives same street. I think he got the message. I don't trust him, I'm not going to shag him and I just wanted my tea.

Most of them are so BORING though aren't they????

Reactions: 9
How soon is the date? My worry would be he vanishes again on the day.. He’s said himself it’s a distraction from work so I’d be tempted to see if it was actually more than that.

Reactions: 3
How soon is the date? My worry would be he vanishes again on the day.
Saturday 2nd July. He's coming to my home town and is going take me for dinner and drinks. I did offer to meet him at the town closer to him as its only a 15 min train ride for me but he said 1st date he would drive to me. He says all the right things!

i think candyland hit the nail on the head when she suggested that he’s messaging from a work phone and then has his “real” phone for whatever he’s up to in the evenings and weekends. your initial instincts should be trusted and i sadly think you’re right on this one :(

@Belle123 - congrats on the promotion 🥳💙
Thank you! 😘

It’s so depressing hearing about these guys who seem to be hiding something 😞 @Bagpuss7 maybe just see how it plays out…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Saturday 2nd July. He's coming to my home town and is going take me for dinner and drinks. I did offer to meet him at the town closer to him as its only a 15 min train ride for me but he said 1st date he would drive to me. He says all the right things!
I hope it works out for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you! 😘

It’s so depressing hearing about these guys who seem to be hiding something 😞 @Bagpuss7 maybe just see how it plays out…
Yes I will ..he's not mentioned exchanging numbers and I'm not going to bring it up again. I'm certainly not meeting him without that happening!

Decided to take the the bbq offer tomorrow evening with the guy I had the picnic with. After mulling it over I thought there is nothing to lose really. Potentially could meet a new group of friends too, so a win win.
Going on my own. Taking a cab and wine. Will go easy though as I have an event to go to Saturday and a long drive. Could be an interesting weekend as I feel a bit flirty after a crappy few days 😬 will update on Monday!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Decided to take the the bbq offer tomorrow evening with the guy I had the picnic with. After mulling it over I thought there is nothing to lose really. Potentially could meet a new group of friends too, so a win win.
Going on my own. Taking a cab and wine. Will go easy though as I have an event to go to Saturday and a long drive. Could be an interesting weekend as I feel a bit flirty after a crappy few days 😬 will update on Monday!
Yayyy! I’m so happy for you and I’m glad your going. If you feel uncomfortable at any point you can just leave x

Reactions: 1
Finally feels like we are making up and getting back on track 💕 I never want to feel distant or fall out with him ever again 🥺😂

Ladies, anyone want to share awful bedroom experiences whilst dating?
I’ll go first, he lasted about 1 minute 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ladies, anyone want to share awful bedroom experiences whilst dating?
I’ll go first, he lasted about 1 minute 🤣
The day I found out micro-penises are real and another guy who would hump my inner thigh because he didn’t know when he was in or out 🥹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
One guy who actually growled, said guy also squeezed my breast so hard he left a massive bruise. That was the first and last time I slept with him.

• Wow
  • Haha
One guy who actually growled, said guy also squeezed my breast so hard he left a massive bruise. That was the first and last time I slept with him.
OMG one guy twisted my nips so hard that he actually broke the skin and I had to walk around with Sudocrem on them for about a week after. Couldn’t even wear a bra! I think he was trying to tune in a radio station with them or something 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
yeah I ended up with a bruised tit after he squeezed the tit out of it 😆😆😆

• Haha
One bit a bit of my nipple off once. just a tiny bit, it fell off as I was putting my nightie back on. If anyone wonders, they grow back 🤦🏻‍♀️

To balance it out, I had a sudden nose bleed over a poor man once. Luckily he was not squeamish at all but it did take us a while to figure out where the blood had come from.

also, the jack hammer approach they all have the first time as if that’s supposed to impress us.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
This thread is super quiet these days. What happened? Is everyone busy on dates?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.