Dating after lockdown #13 Halloween the ghost(er)s favourite season šŸŽƒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a cute brunch date earlier and was yet again asked how Iā€™m still single, I used this reply and he said ā€™but what does that mean?ā€™
Hm, what did you respond? šŸ™ˆ It seems like a fair question, but hard to respond to. I wouldn't know what to say... I would probably say "I haven't found my match yet" or something like that.

Reactions: 1
I had a cute brunch date earlier and was yet again asked how Iā€™m still single, I used this reply and he said ā€™but what does that mean?ā€™
"Nobody knows what it means, but it's provocative"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ā€œIt means I enjoy my own company so I donā€™t feel the need to settle just for the sake of itā€ šŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm not really sure how much clearer you could be šŸ¤Ø

A well meaning friend said to me today "I can't believe you're still single. It's been so long" šŸ˜‘

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Ok gang, Iā€™m homeā€¦omgā€¦Iā€™m not used to this. Iā€˜m almost feeling a bit rejected because heā€™s not my usual bastard type and didnā€™t try to drag me back to his. But I know those are my demons.

He was utterly adorableā€¦insisted on paying for dinner, so sweet and kindā€¦.a bit hyper as in excited. Kept reaching for my hand. Weā€™re going for a dog walk on Sunday and then a roast. bleeping hell i hope Iā€™m not jinxed on the bleeping roast.

He texted me before I even got home to check I got home safelyā€¦I honestly canā€™t believe it. We have so much in common. If anything, thanks to my therapy and you gang, (even the brutal posters) , I had my guard up and my boundaries so robust..I like him a lot.

Iā€™m home tomorrow watching Strictly and chilling so chat tomoz. I ā™„ You guys xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ok gang, Iā€™m homeā€¦omgā€¦Iā€™m not used to this. Iā€˜m almost feeling a bit rejected because heā€™s not my usual bastard type and didnā€™t try to drag me back to his. But I know those are my demons.

He was utterly adorableā€¦insisted on paying for dinner, so sweet and kindā€¦.a bit hyper as in excited. Kept reaching for my hand. Weā€™re going for a dog walk on Sunday and then a roast. bleeping hell i hope Iā€™m not jinxed on the bleeping roast.

He texted me before I even got home to check I got home safelyā€¦I honestly canā€™t believe it. We have so much in common. If anything, thanks to my therapy and you gang, (even the brutal posters) , I had my guard up and my boundaries so robust..I like him a lot.

Iā€™m home tomorrow watching Strictly and chilling so chat tomoz. I ā™„ You guys xx
I was dying to hear how you got on. Sounds so nice, you deserve this.
No comment on the roast šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Glad you had a good time! Are you still pursuing something with pension guy?

Glad you had a good time! Are you still pursuing something with pension guy?
Which one is pension guy? The handsome bloke who I thought was after my pension? If so, no Iā€™m not. He had a funny voice on the phone and I decided to trust my gut. So glad I did or I may not have met this boyā€¦letā€™s call him D.

Anyway. D did mention how he was looking forward to coming off the Apps and how he didnā€™t do multiple dating. bleeping canā€™t believe it.

Reactions: 3
If they're always wearing a hat in their photos I just assume they're bald šŸ˜‚
Oh for sure, they're 110% bald or they've got a barely there hairline. Its just jokes bc they really think they're smarter than us & we won't catch on lol

• Haha
Oh for sure, they're 110% bald or they've got a barely there hairline. Its just jokes bc they really think they're smarter than us & we won't catch on lol
Or maybe they are conscious of their hair loss and feel more comfortable wearing a hat.

• Heart

Aww Bunny, i know im not a frequent poster on here but i love reading your posts. I know from what you have previously said, that we share some qualities (in that we both have bpd and are bleeping awesome!). I promise im not a stalker but your posts really resonate with me at times :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That's not exactly true. She's happy in herself and moving anyway from any environments that don't match her vibe anymore, tattle being one of them.
Thanks for clarifying, I was going back through the thread trying to figure out what upset her.
I'm glad she is in a good place

• Heart
That's not exactly true. She's happy in herself and moving anyway from any environments that don't match her vibe anymore, tattle being one of them.
That is a real shame but glad sheā€™s much happier than she was a few months ago. I would say she is a success story of this thread and helped point others towards resources that she found useful.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a date tonight šŸ„³ But I can already kind of tell that I won't fancy him šŸ™ˆ I hope it will still be an interesting evening though, we will be meeting for a couple of drinks at a wine bar near my place.

The guy that now moved has contacted me to propose to meet when he is back for a few days (for work reasons). I told him that this is not going to happen - I would not feel comfortable with him coming to see me (for sex) whenever he is in town. No thank you.
He was surprised and disappointed.

Then I was also chatting to a couple of guys on Bumble that I thought were quite cute - but it is hard going, they don't text as frequently as the less interesting guys. Why is that?
I don't want to seem too keen but don't know how to keep the communication going without coming across like that?
What do I do - any ideas?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.