Dating after lockdown #13 Halloween the ghost(er)s favourite season 🎃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EXACTLY THIS!!! This is word for word what I've had today!
hahahahahahaha no that’s so cringe I completely get you. I get the ick over selfies in general. Have you asked him why he’s doing it? Or does it have any relevance to what you’re speaking about? 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh I hate when they keep sending pics, I find then so boring. I don't mind if they are funny things they see or sending a pic to add more context to a story, but just pics of them, nah!

Reactions: 4
I always think they’re doing it to get one back and I’m still working from home…I look like a troll in a bun a significant portion of the time 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve only had one photo of himself from the guy I’m seeing and it was such a sweet, vulnerable photo I loved it. I’d think something was seriously up, or it wasn’t meant for me if I got anything else.

Side stepping here… we haven’t been able to see each other for a couple of weeks and for the first time ever he seemed a bit hot and cold until the last few days when it was back to normal. Then we were casually talking about what our family Christmases are like today and he tacked on a ‘you’ll love it’ at the end - do we think that was vacuous or genuine wise ones? I sort of glossed over it with a ‘oh it sounds so lovely, exactly my sort of Christmas.’ Although we’ve established sexual exclusivity, we’re still to have the what are we then one…

Reactions: 3
I think I mentioned earlier that there was a guy in my local who was good looking. He walked me home last year and I didn't think anything of it. We'd exchange a few words in my local but aside from that didn't have much to do with each other.

A few weeks ago he was in the local and so was I. And he was being quite flirty. He failed to turn up to a wedding and was all "didn't have a date did I?" Whilst looking at me. His friend wanted to go on somewhere else and he said "I will if she goes" and so I had to go. Whilst we were at the place we flirted and exchanged numbers etc. He also walked me home and we kissed outside my house.

Sort of been going on for a few weeks now where we will meet in the local and he walks me home. We had sex last night and now I'm cooking for him at mine during the week 😂.

Wondering if all the other regulars are getting sus 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.