Dating after lockdown #13 Halloween the ghost(er)s favourite season šŸŽƒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True but Iā€™m average looking and he looks like a model šŸ˜… so thatā€™s why Iā€™m suspecting something is off
Iā€™m sure youā€™re more than that! I think seeing an insta is still unreliable. I would try to arrange something on Facetime

Is it bad manners/seen as weird to ask to add someone on Instagram before actually meeting IRL? Guy from one of the apps is being quite forthcoming with trying to arrange a date (only matched at the weekend). Seems ā€œtoo good to be trueā€. I am worried itā€™s a catfish or worse someone that will kidnap me šŸ˜… Of course Iā€™d only meet in a public place etc etc
I don't think there's anything unusual about this

You just reminded me of a time I went on a date with a guy who was recently divorced, wore Gucci trainers, had already had a hair transplant but was about to have another. We didnā€™t click at all but he was still on my IG, he then went onto sell his house, move to Aus, made various misogynistic comments about women on Instagram (including taking a photo of someone on a train) and has now come back to the UK now. If he comes up I will post a pic on here with face covered you can all avoid. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Ladies, you remember I posted this, here he isā€¦

avoid avoid avoid

7BB9AE63-3205-46CB-A13D-31D897613031.jpeg

Also, random but I still talk to an old colleague on a professional social network every now and then and part of me grew fond of him, but I donā€™t ever want to approach him as I donā€™t think he felt it back. Also Iā€™d hate him to think I was flirting with him whilst I was working with him. Donā€™t go there right?

Reactions: 2
Ladies, you remember I posted this, here he isā€¦

avoid avoid avoid

View attachment 867635
Also, random but I still talk to an old colleague on a professional social network every now and then and part of me grew fond of him, but I donā€™t ever want to approach him as I donā€™t think he felt it back. Also Iā€™d hate him to think I was flirting with him whilst I was working with him. What would you do?
Oasis should be a red flag if nothing else šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Thatā€™s tit. Is it a generational thing? Iā€™m late 40ā€™s but the vast majority of my partners since my divorce (I was 41 then, Iā€™m 47 now), understand they have to go down on me first until I cum as their willy is unlikely to do it on a first time sesh. The few who havenā€™t, Iā€™ve not been back for a round 2.

This is of a sample of about 12, Iā€™d say 9 did oral on me before penetration and 3 who didnā€™t. They turned out to be fuk-boys anyway. Itā€™s important to me that a man loves to go down on me. If heā€™s not into itā€¦sorryā€¦..next!
Somethings are just good manners. Itā€™s better to give than receive and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hey @BunnyLebowski I'm really great at the minute, thanks for checking in with me.
How are you? Any fun stories ?
I good thanks. No fun stories so far, but I do have a lunchtime dog walking date tomorrow with a bloke who seems very nice. Tall, attractive, lovely dog. He gave up working in the city to start his own company dealing with ethical waste clearance and avoiding landfill from construction sites. As Iā€™m NHS that is very much up my street. I donā€™t to bling n all that!

Glad to hear youā€™re well and I hope I have something more fun to tell you tomorrow night x šŸ’•

Ooh I just spoke to my date for tomorroā€¦he accidentally called me whilst trying to save my number! He sounded lovely and we laughed a lot. Oh-oh Iā€™ve already got a bit of a crush! šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Iā€™ve been asked if Iā€™m free tomorrow night after work to meet someone (it suits him as heā€™s not working) how do I say no without making up some silly, obvious excuse that I donā€™t like going on dates after work. Iā€™m not the best version of myself by the end of the day after work šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve been asked if Iā€™m free tomorrow night after work to meet someone (it suits him as heā€™s not working) how do I say no without making up some silly, obvious excuse that I donā€™t like going on dates after work. Iā€™m not the best version of myself by the end of the day after work šŸ˜‚
You can either tell him you're not free & not explain yourself.

Or you can be honest and say you've got a busy day planned for work tomorrow so after work you need some down time

Reactions: 4
Iā€™d just say something like
ā€˜thatā€™s a bit too last minute for me, but if you want to schedule something with a bit more notice let me know šŸ˜Žā€™
Keeps the door open for him to suggest a more suitable time then, and if he doesnā€™t it saves your time

Iā€™d just say something like
ā€˜thatā€™s a bit too last minute for me, but if you want to schedule something with a bit more notice let me know šŸ˜Žā€™
Keeps the door open for him to suggest a more suitable time then, and if he doesnā€™t it saves your time

Reactions: 6
Donā€™t do what I just did.
He asked me if I was free Wednesday and I said nahhh my pussy is closed for dick appointments this week. bleeping hormones šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you're keen on meeting him just say you're really busy at work at the moment and don't want to commit to something when you know you could be asked at last minute to work later etc.

Then suggest a time / place over the weekend so it doesn't seem like you're just pieing him off.

Reactions: 10
Interested for an update on @BunnyLebowski ā€˜s lunchtime date. It sounded promising. Iā€™ve kept my fingers crossed heā€™s not a hobbit with dirty nails and he has a pension fund! šŸ¤žšŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interested for an update on @BunnyLebowski ā€˜s lunchtime date. It sounded promising. Iā€™ve kept my fingers crossed heā€™s not a hobbit with dirty nails and he has a pension fund! šŸ¤žšŸ»
I've been checking in to see if there's any updates yet.
It sounds very romantic. Almost like the opening scene from some Hallmark movie

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh my Godā€¦.gangā€¦..oh my bleeping God. I need to thank the old witch off here who kept telling us off and banging on about how we need to learn to love ourselves bla bla bla.

So I had no high hopes, very jaded etcā€¦. Met this bloke today in a kind of ā€˜couldnā€™t give a tit attitudeā€™.ā€¦wearing leggings, dog walking boots, rough nail varnishā€¦as in totally me. ( I can pull this look off, as I have great legs and Iā€™m a bit of an aging surfer chick typeā€¦but itā€™s an acquired taste and I have noticed disappointment before on my lack of grooming shall we say).

This bleeping god of a man walks upā€¦we have instant chemistry although play it cool with each other. Ok heā€™s not everyoneā€™s cup of tea. But perfect for me. A bit of roughā€¦but well educated and intelligent. Heā€™s 51 and quit his career in the city to start his own business doing ethical waste clearance. Right up my street.

Heā€™s in his work gear all dirty and massive and manlyā€¦ and a bit like ā€˜ this is meā€¦I make no apologiesā€™.ā€¦. Iā€™m like ā€˜ ā€˜well this is meā€¦.ā€™!

We walk and talk, have a cup of teaā€¦our dogs get onā€¦actually his dog loves me and sat under my legs when we were having tea. It was so unsustainable to find someone as unusual / odd as me but so compatible.

Anyway, we are going on another walk on Sunday but this time a proper long walk on the southdowns.

Oh and by the way, to whomever mentioned the pensionā€¦he started by tentatively asking if I rentedā€¦.I was like NO! And Iā€™ve nearly cleared my mortgageā€¦how about you? He saidā€¦and I kid you notā€¦. Iā€™ve nearly paid off the mortgage to my house tooā€¦I also own the flat underneath me which is my PENSION!!!

BOOM gang!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh my Godā€¦.gangā€¦..oh my bleeping God. I need to thank the old witch off here who kept telling us off and banging on about how we need to learn to love ourselves bla bla bla.

So I had no high hopes, very jaded etcā€¦. Met this bloke today in a kind of ā€˜couldnā€™t give a tit attitudeā€™.ā€¦wearing leggings, dog walking boots, rough nail varnishā€¦as in totally me. ( I can pull this look off, as I have great legs and Iā€™m a bit of an aging surfer chick typeā€¦but itā€™s an acquired taste and I have noticed disappointment before on my lack of grooming shall we say).

This bleeping god of a man walks upā€¦we have instant chemistry although play it cool with each other. Ok heā€™s not everyoneā€™s cup of tea. But perfect for me. A bit of roughā€¦but well educated and intelligent. Heā€™s 51 and quit his career in the city to start his own business doing ethical waste clearance. Right up my street.

Heā€™s in his work gear all dirty and massive and manlyā€¦ and a bit like ā€˜ this is meā€¦I make no apologiesā€™.ā€¦. Iā€™m like ā€˜ ā€˜well this is meā€¦.ā€™!

We walk and talk, have a cup of teaā€¦our dogs get onā€¦actually his dog loves me and sat under my legs when we were having tea. It was so unsustainable to find someone as unusual / odd as me but so compatible.

Anyway, we are going on another walk on Sunday but this time a proper long walk on the southdowns.

Oh and by the way, to whomever mentioned the pensionā€¦he started by tentatively asking if I rentedā€¦.I was like NO! And Iā€™ve nearly cleared my mortgageā€¦how about you? He saidā€¦and I kid you notā€¦. Iā€™ve nearly paid off the mortgage to my house tooā€¦I also own the flat underneath me which is my PENSION!!!

BOOM gang!
@BunnyLebowski absolutely delighted for you.
I throughly enjoyed reading your post.
He sounds perfect for you.ā¤ā¤

Will you please do me a favour though, if you stop off for lunch on Sunday, stay away from the bloody Roasts , have a nice carbonara or something šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not unsustainable damn autocorrectā€¦I meant unusual

@BunnyLebowski absolutely delighted for you.
I throughly enjoyed reading your post.
He sounds perfect for you.ā¤ā¤

Will you please do me a favour though, if you stop off for lunch on Sunday, stay away from the bloody Roasts , have a nice carbonara or something šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Babeā€¦.I love you so much. You have a room in my house in Brighton anytime you like.šŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’•

Omg omg omgā€¦he just messaged saying ā€˜feel free to call me before sunday if you fancy a chatā€™ā€¦..waaaaah! Umm yeah mate. I also want to strip you naked and climb you like a tree šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

BOOM gang!
Ok I had a very specific image of you in my head and it defo wasnā€™t ā€œageing surferā€ with a ā€œlack of groomingā€ šŸ˜‚ I imagined you like a blonde nigella (maybe it was all the roast talk). But you sound even more fab now. Anyway glad you had a good time and that he has a pension!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.