Dating after lockdown #13 Halloween the ghost(er)s favourite season šŸŽƒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha! I just always feel bad asking a guy to do it as I imagine itā€™s probably quite a gross thing for them to do šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Thatā€™s just my own insecurity I suppose as like many have said a lot of guys actually enjoy it.
It's no more gross than you going down on them, but that seems to be a given for most guys.

Reactions: 5
Gross? Nah. They go mad for it.
Exactly. Itā€™s not gross at all, most men would give their right arm to get their face in between the knicker lace. if theyā€™re one of the rare few that donā€™t like it, they not for me. Donā€™t settle for a life without it. Even with my ex husband I got it every single time before penetration.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Exactly. Itā€™s not gross at all, most men would give their right arm to get their face in between the knicker lace. if theyā€™re one of the rare few that donā€™t like it, they not for me. Donā€™t settle for a life without it. Even with my ex husband I got it every single time before penetration.
I do too, I love it when he says get on my face šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
My friend has asked me on a date. I've accepted, and I'm trying not to overthink it. My worry is I don't want things to mess up and we lose the friendship (we've been friends for 11ish years)

Also, a guy I fucked years ago (we fancied each other but the sex wasn't great tbh) from my old job, randomly got into contact with me tonight and we're gonna go for lunch tomorrow during lunch break.

My friend has asked me on a date. I've accepted, and I'm trying not to overthink it. My worry is I don't want things to mess up and we lose the friendship (we've been friends for 11ish years)

Also, a guy I fucked years ago (we fancied each other but the sex wasn't great tbh) from my old job, randomly got into contact with me tonight and we're gonna go for lunch tomorrow during lunch break.
Good luck. I have a similar thing with a friend. I canā€™t work out if weā€™re not together because weā€™re ultimately unsuitable or if itā€™s because I have been conditioned to fancy inappropriate men so canā€™t get excited about someone who would be ā€˜goodā€˜ for me.

Iā€™m going on a random lunchtime dog walk with a bloke off Bumble on Tuesday. Report back guys!

Btw, I did once shag my friend and it didnā€™t ruin the friendship. If anything weā€™re much closer because that tension is out of the way.

• Heart
How do you respond when post-date a guy tells you that youā€™re the whole package and that heā€™s surprised youā€™re still single?
Is it supposed to be a compliment albeit badly phrased?

Reactions: 2
How do you respond when post-date a guy tells you that youā€™re the whole package and that heā€™s surprised youā€™re still single?
"Thank you, I'm just taking my time to find someone worth it"

• Heart
Reactions: 9
that feels like the most subtle of negs to me but I think Iā€™m just jaded. I donā€™t like the implication that being single is a fault/you had no choice in the matter.
Iā€™d just say ā€˜yea but my companyā€™s the best soā€¦ā€™

Reactions: 6
I had my postponed first date with the guy I was supposed to go out with on Monday yesterday. We both live in the same apartment building which I was already aware of, but when we were sat talking we figured out he lives in the flat directly opposite me :oops:šŸ˜† Sooo weird how I have never seen him before! Was equally as strange when the date ended and we were up the lift and down the corridor together. He was really nice though, we've said we'll go out again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So I messaged my lunch date (loose term of the word) at 1 asking where he was. He messaged saying he's had to deal with a case @ work (he's not working today) I just said OK and now I'm enjoying my lunch. Girls gotta eat and I'm genuinely not bothered about it, which is definitely a sign of progress. I know I've not done anything wrong and he's not worth the time

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is it bad manners/seen as weird to ask to add someone on Instagram before actually meeting IRL? Guy from one of the apps is being quite forthcoming with trying to arrange a date (only matched at the weekend). Seems ā€œtoo good to be trueā€. I am worried itā€™s a catfish or worse someone that will kidnap me šŸ˜… Of course Iā€™d only meet in a public place etc etc

So question - during a early dating stages or even a one night thing is it common for guys to just not go down or really do anything for the girl? I was with my ex so long and that would always be included before or after but the 2 people I have slept with since it wasnā€™t even acknowledged, the sex was good but literally just went from kissing to bj to shag and barely any foreplay. Guess it just depends on the guy maybe?
Most of the men I've slept with recently have been obsessed with giving oral. I'm not fussed about it really, I'd rather give than receive but if they want to, then crack on.

Very recently I was with a guy and he wasn't even interested in penetrative sex, he just wanted to get me off. It was oddly anxiety inducing that he cared so much šŸ˜‚.

I must have heard this 1000 times šŸ’¤ I would take it with a pinch of salt after a first date or in the talking stage. They are often full of it in the early days.

I was single because I couldnā€™t be arsed to give them the time of day which they would soon find out šŸ˜…

Is it bad manners/seen as weird to ask to add someone on Instagram before actually meeting IRL? Guy from one of the apps is being quite forthcoming with trying to arrange a date (only matched at the weekend). Seems ā€œtoo good to be trueā€. I am worried itā€™s a catfish or worse someone that will kidnap me šŸ˜… Of course Iā€™d only meet in a public place etc etc
He might think youā€™re a catfish and want to see you IRL / not waste time chatting

Reactions: 1
True but Iā€™m average looking and he looks like a model šŸ˜… so thatā€™s why Iā€™m suspecting something is off
We are attracted to who we are attracted to. You may be 'average looking' to one person but to another you are massively attractive.

And average looking can be and is attractive.

I feel like discussing what average looking even means. Nobody is really ugly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.