Dating after lockdown #13 Halloween the ghost(er)s favourite season 🎃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only did a photo of the actual underwear rather than me in it....I'm not there yet either but massive respect to those who did
Everyone looks so hot , maybe i have been barking up the wrong tree all along 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everyone looks so hot , maybe i have been barking up the wrong tree all along 🤣🤣🤣
I know right?! There's some seriously smoking women there. Someone did comment why the F are we all single and I concur! Stupid bloody men haha

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Tomorrow's comment I might out myself by hinting its me 😂 good idea putting her book on Christmas wish list

• Haha
Tomorrow's comment I might out myself by hinting its me 😂 good idea putting her book on Christmas wish list
I've got her and Noor"s first Book on my list! I ordered Noors newest one as it came with free extra training lol I am fully immersed and I love it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hi everyone, I’m new here 👋🏻 I’m more of a casual dating app user because I just don’t seem to be attracted to anyone…Why do 90% of guys look so untidy and icky, I’m talking 20-30 age range? Can’t they at least put up a nice photo? Just a casual one where you can sort of see their face?

I’ve just come across this guy, surely he can’t be serious?

View attachment 845375
Pretty sure this is even worse 🥴

08D1E2A2-C568-4852-9603-CEAE362AD3B4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The guy that I spoke about yesterday keeps messaging me. I have been so polite with him but I'm getting weird vibes from him now. I think I need to block!

Also the guy that cancelled on me last weekend has got back in touch. Typical me, the guys who are dicks just appeal to me 🤦‍♀️

BAD64872-0BB7-4546-A271-8EFC096186A1.jpeg

No prizes for whoever guesses what 3 legs refers to! Hint: his profile leads with him stripping his top off

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What live are you all talking about?
Persia Lawson's Naughty November Challenge. I think you can still join - the replays are all in her Facebook group and there's lives tomorrow, sat & sun plus a masterclass on Monday x

I was indeed, were you?

I made a comment about the fact I have a face full of filler and I love it 🔺️

I'd love to do her get your soul mate course but I can't afford it so I bought her books instead.

Feel like the thread has been quiet tonight, how is everyone doing?
👀👀👀

I have botox and love it, I would love my lips done. Have you got yours done ?

I was indeed, were you?

I made a comment about the fact I have a face full of filler and I love it 🔺️

I'd love to do her get your soul mate course but I can't afford it so I bought her books instead.

Feel like the thread has been quiet tonight, how is everyone doing?
I think I replied to you then! ETA just scrolled through like 100000 comments to find where that one was haha LN?

Lol yeah I can't afford the course either which is a shame but I will be ordering her books

👀👀👀

I have botox and love it, I would love my lips done. Have you got yours done ?
If its the comment I think it was then Jessica Rose aesthetics lol

It's my birthday tomorrow and I know what I will not incorporate in my wishes: a boyfriend. Some of the men out there are awful based on this thread. The above picture is traumatizing hahaha.

Same drill every year (except last year, because of COVID). I always make a wish which involves meeting "The One" then it never happens. However, reading some stories on here, it's probably best. Great men are either already taken or too career driven to want a relationship. Smh.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's my birthday tomorrow and I know what I will not incorporate in my wishes: a boyfriend. Some of the men out there are awful based on this thread. The above picture is traumatizing hahaha.

Same drill every year (except last year, because of COVID). I always make a wish which involves meeting "The One" then it never happens. However, reading some stories on here, it's probably best. Great men are either already taken or too career driven to want a relationship. Smh.
Change your mindset - anytime there's negative comments like "best already taken etc" switch the narrative to something like "the one will come to me". Work on yourself from the inside out as I've been preaching for about 3 threads now (and the ladies who have also joined the most recent bootcamp journey of mine will also attest now) that you're your only soulmate. Love you and build on you first then you'll attract the man you deserve and desire ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm feeling very meh tonight 😫

Last week "my friend" decided to tell me she didn't know what to do because the guy I like had began messaging her on Facebook. She tried to make it out like she came to me on her own accord but I found out a friend of ours told her she should tell me if something was going on. In my eyes she should know what to do ie Girl Code!!! I told her she was sneaky and a few days later tried to turn it round on me stating what I said to her really upset her 🥴 then a few days later she blocked me on everything 🧐 I've been working nights this week so managed to avoid her but we're both in tomorrow and I know seeing her flirting with him is going to hurt twice as much because I feel she's really going to go over the top with it now 🙃

• Angry
  • Sad
Change your mindset - anytime there's negative comments like "best already taken etc" switch the narrative to something like "the one will come to me". Work on yourself from the inside out as I've been preaching for about 3 threads now (and the ladies who have also joined the most recent bootcamp journey of mine will also attest now) that you're your only soulmate. Love you and build on you first then you'll attract the man you deserve and desire ❤
You're right - that's very true. Those are very wise words! Thank you! ❤

• Heart
I'm feeling very meh tonight 😫

Last week "my friend" decided to tell me she didn't know what to do because the guy I like had began messaging her on Facebook. She tried to make it out like she came to me on her own accord but I found out a friend of ours told her she should tell me if something was going on. In my eyes she should know what to do ie Girl Code!!! I told her she was sneaky and a few days later tried to turn it round on me stating what I said to her really upset her 🥴 then a few days later she blocked me on everything 🧐 I've been working nights this week so managed to avoid her but we're both in tomorrow and I know seeing her flirting with him is going to hurt twice as much because I feel she's really going to go over the top with it now 🙃
Shes projecting onto you basically because she feels guilt and knows she's in the wrong. Her blocking you is a positive thing. I'd honestly ignore her and just live your best goddam life ever. Dont let her/him phase you (or act like it doesn't - fake it till you make it!) And you'll soon realise you had a lucky escape from both ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.