Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohhimark

Just imagine the “I just wanted to pop on and say something” speech we’re going to get once she finds out she’s hot topic on tattle!

Reactions: 7

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Bold of you to have a tattle thread about her. If she sees this she'll report you to the CROWN COURT for total DISRESPECT
I started reading that thinking uh oh 😂😂
'Well judge, jury and executioner, lock these heathens up for dissing our love guides. We are so happily married, myself a goddess and my husbands beautiful Mrs because he can't remember which name I use these days'

• Haha

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
Watching her live now.. so funny how she always says “if you want to know anything just ask me for the truth” and then when someone has just said they’d like to ask some questions, she said “no I’m not answering any questions, I don’t have to answer to anyone” 🤣🤣🤣 make it make sense

• Haha
Ahhh she claims she has arfritis. Funny that coz when I asked when she was diagnosed & what sort she had, what her rheumatology team were like she told me she hadn't been diagnosed, but she knew what arfritis she had!

Now I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, quite severely too & have a whole rheumy team & am on my second consultant. I had to change consultants when i started more serious medications so to see this absolute piece of shit spouting absolute bollox makes me want to go rearrange her face for her!

Stephsteph

He is always saying back off my wife, I am not having it anymore.. but what is he actually going to do?🤣🤣🤣
---
I can't with her crusty lipstick🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha

RainyVee

I think Kofi is very vulnerable. That picture above of hom in a suit, he really does look like a vulnerble person.

In one of the Lives the other day, she said the neightbours were talking about her, so she went to confront them & (according to her) was innocently assaulted. 🤥

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
For those of us who are blocked, what pearls of wisdom has she come out with?
Her ramble didn’t amount to much more than sending thoughts and prayers to Palestine (because she said she doesn’t want to send money) and affirming that she won’t be voting for Israel in the next election

• Haha

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
I've got as much excitement for a live as I used to have when Paul was having his weekly breakdowns. Come on Mawu, we need a kick off!!

• Haha