Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WellJenelle

VIP Member
Bold of you to have a tattle thread about her. If she sees this she'll report you to the CROWN COURT for total DISRESPECT

• Haha
Reactions: 21

WellJenelle

VIP Member
I'd really like a deep dive/wiki into them. I'm absolutely fascinated. Their wedding photos are lovely and they look like two normal happy individuals. Where did it slide down into complete chaos and lucifer-ism? Did she sell her soul and get a chip implanted in her brain or something? I need to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
Soooo much to say about these two and there was a page “exposing” them at one point which had so much more info (along with screen recordings etc.) but can’t seem to find it now. My main thoughts on them and things I’ve picked up from seeing them for so long on my fyp and in lives;

- I think she’s emotionally abusive to him as she once accidentally left her live running whilst berating him for not doing as he was told following an argument. The way she spoke to him was disgusting and she clearly has serious anger issues given the way she flies into a rage on a regular basis
- They are beggars and scammers. She openly says she can work but makes a million excuses and starts blocking people when they suggest she gets a job instead of begging others for money despite happily spending money on meals out, takeaways, piercings and tattoos all the time. Personally don’t believe this recent “assault” was real, just an excuse to get people to send money. Funny that the move to Scotland just happened to fall through once they had the money
- There seems to be a lot of mention by people who are swiftly blocked/deleted that she has two children from a previous relationship who were taken from her due to abuse (all she says is “people make mistakes”) but not sure how much truth there is to this. When people mention the children by name she gets very angry and tells people to stop mentioning her kids, so seems like they at least exist but of course no one knows what happened and not the type of thing I think is right to dig for info about
- Her husband is Ghanaian and coincidentally she suddenly announced one day that she had somehow discovered she was also part Ghanaian and therefore decided to change her name to Mawu as it’s the name she believes she was always meant to be named 😅😅😅 this one is the most hilarious to me as I cannot believe anyone thinks this is possible
- She claims to be a qualified beautician and hair stylist, we’ve all seen her work and this is doubtful 🤣 when pressed for her qualifications she said she did a year at college when she was 16
- Kofi the husband doesn’t believe their love coach business requires qualifications as they have so many years of love experience between them. He doesn’t seem to have any actual clients

I’m sure there’s so much more I haven’t mentioned but they are car crash viewing as many people have already said!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

user726

VIP Member
She’s single-handedly combating her ‘afritus’ one sexy dancy dance at a time xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Stephsteph

As much as the pair of them are absolute scams, I am convinced kofi has some learning disabilities..and as some people above already mentioned Heather is in total control of him. Does anyone know if he is in contact with his family?

WellJenelle

VIP Member
Just throwing my 2p in this... I have a family member with severe arthritis. They take lots of medication, have days where the flares ups are so bad they cannot walk and as much as they want tk, they cannot do dances for exercises.

However they might be able to walk around a tsunami memorial if I suggest it. Be kind guys
Yup my poor mum is basically crippled with it at a young-ish age. She struggles to work every day on shedloads of meds and ends up spending her days off in bed recovering. I might suggest a gentle jog around the tsunami memorial though. Should sort her out

• Heart
  • Haha

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Watch til the end. I've just lost a mouthful of coffee 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Update.. she’s taken the hijab off, removed most of her Muslim related content and is now posting more spiritual things (crystals etc). So it lasted all of what a month?
I can’t lie I don’t know if I was slightly gullible but she actually seemed like she’d improved during that month. Clearly Heather could not hide her true colours for long! Feel sorry for the community welcoming her with open arms and genuinely trying to guide her in this time - what a waste of their time!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10