Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stephsteph

I actually feel quit sad for Kofi.he is clearly very vulnerable and she is taking advantage of that

Reactions: 10

moonmoods

I found this lady on tiktok ages ago and went down a deep rabbit hole 😂 There is finally a thread about her 🎉
She definitely had twins that were removed from her care. She has shared photos of them on an old Facebook account. I won’t share the pics of the kids but here’s a few pics I found from her Facebook when she looked relatively ‘normal’

Sorry I just had to delete my previous post as my pfp was lurking in the corner 😂

Attachments

• Wow

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Just throwing my 2p in this... I have a family member with severe arthritis. They take lots of medication, have days where the flares ups are so bad they cannot walk and as much as they want tk, they cannot do dances for exercises.

However they might be able to walk around a tsunami memorial if I suggest it. Be kind guys

• Haha

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
There have been many comments saying if you need help blink 🤣😂🤣 apparently he is perfectly happy with his beautiful Mrs & she doesn't abuse him. I find it hard to believe she is vile to everyone else & not him somehow! For people who say they hate bullies & trolls she certainly does love being vile to other women!

I absolutely believe she has antisocial personality disorder & I think he is as simple as they come... I mean a 5 part washing up guide on how to romance your partner?? Or make them cereal as a romantic gesture? They need to be stopped with the scamming, I am contacting go fund me & I think if other people do as well they will have to look into it.
She is definitely vile to him too, there’s screen recordings of lives where she’s talking down to him and being really aggressive. The worst was one where she locked him out of the room they rent and told him to stay in the kitchen because they’d had an argument. She went live from the bedroom and he was sending loads of comments in the chat like “love you” etc. and she ignored every single one which is unusual for them as they’re usually sickeningly lovey dovey. Eventually he knocked on the door and she was like “be right back”, I think she thought she’d paused/ended the live but everyone heard her telling him off saying something like “I told you to stay out of my comments and to stay downstairs now fuck off, get fucked” etc. then she came back on the live and realised everyone had heard her so tried to brush it off by making out no relationship is perfect blah blah blah. He seems to accept it which screams of emotional abuse

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
How do I get in this WhatsApp group, I am desperately for some love sech and life advice from them tia huns xxxxxx
She closed it, just like she closed many others...because all the attention wasn't on her. She got offended by someone making a joke about burning a house down coz it was haunted it triggered her because witches being burnt many decades ago...erm it was a few hundred years actually but yeah whatevs...Did you know she's a paranormal expert now, many years experience of paranormal & working with her deities...can anyone say BULLSHIT?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9