Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RachRN86

VIP Member
I can't believe it took me so long to find this thread! My introduction to her was going batshit about running a bath and I've been hooked ever since!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

RainyVee

I am obssessed with this thread now, what a fascinating specimen she is to study. Absolutely off her rocker!! A wannabe glamour model 🤣🤣. She went her length in a video about woman flirting with her husband & she made vile comments about adult film actresses, when she herself has a profile... this girl is the gift that keeps giving!
They are both very bad ambassadors for wiccan, satanism, luciferism & whatever other sect she claims to belong too!!

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Of course she is! Her makeup qualifications probably come from the house of Younique
---
This tea is freshhhhh.

Janice, I don't know who you are but I think Iove you

Attachments

• Heart

greysandbays

I think Kofi is very vulnerable. That picture above of hom in a suit, he really does look like a vulnerble person.

In one of the Lives the other day, she said the neightbours were talking about her, so she went to confront them & (according to her) was innocently assaulted. 🤥
Yes me too. I really think he’s been manipulated and abused. The constant my beautiful Mrs, I have never felt the need to refer to my partner as such, let alone every time I talk about them. I have always thought that she could be dangerous and as much as Kofi isn’t entirely innocent either I do feel somewhat sorry for him

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
She’s changed her username to positive_gothicwitch87 instead of just gothicwitch87 which is ironic for one of the most negative and aggressive people I’ve ever seen 🤣 who is she trying to convince

• Haha

phat_princess

I don’t know why but it’s the husband constantly saying ‘my beautiful mrs doing her makeup.. my beautiful mrs cooking dinner..’ who are you trying to convince? I wonder if he does it all the time ‘my beautiful mrs having a 💩🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7