Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RainyVee

Kofi is as qualified in love coaching, as Mawu is in make up!!

I saw a video where she addressed people questioning her make up qualifications & she said "I have many years in qualifications" 😆.

I have an intense dislike of her, I think she is a dangerous individual, all her "love & light" was quickly forgotten when she, as @Eachpeach, hulked out, over absolutely nothing.

Kofi's Go Fund Me, he does realise that people can clearly see his beautiful wife is in fact, NOT, bed ridden, in every single TikTok they've made?? Idiot!!
She was on Live earlier saying she was actively looking for a job? Make it make sense you two!

Reactions: 9

RainyVee

As much as the pair of them are absolute scams, I am convinced kofi has some learning disabilities..and as some people above already mentioned Heather is in total control of him. Does anyone know if he is in contact with his family?
Yeah, definitely think Kofi has some kind of cognitive difficulty & she is very coercive & domineering.

The speed of her outburst the other day shocked me, so goodness knows what it feels like for Kofi if she is doing that on the daily!!

Reactions: 8

user726

VIP Member
This is my favourite tattle thread. It has me DYING every time

who else dies when they read their favourite tattle thread?

• Haha

Fleurloz

I have a theory. I’ve seen a few videos of her saying she’s always been interested in Islam… 🤥 BUT is very quick to mention the increde amounts of hospitality, and how welcomed they’ve been into the Muslim community.

I think this may be an elaborate scam.
I feel she’s also using / treating different religions and communities like these bizarre TikTok ‘families’ … not cool!

LibertyLourise

This is going to sound like the stupidest thing but I am desperate to know what phones they have. The filming quality, the glitches in every video, the gritty picture. I must know what relic this is.

• Haha

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Hello everyone, after tracing my family tree and discovering I’m part Ghanaian I decided to join this thread.

😂😂😂 fucking hell, can’t believe I’ve only just found these two. I’m obsessed already!

• Haha

Ohhimark

Woohoo I found this thread! This woman! Maan. She’s always on my FYP and if it starts with a “I just want to clarify something” or “I just wanted to clear a few things up” I know we’re about to be told off. I remember her getting angry with us because she ran her husband a bath? Hilarious 😂

• Haha