Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Confined space, litter box that probably won't get changed enough, the cheapest of cat food. Poor kitty. It'll be rehomed within the month.

Do you know what also annoys me. If I wanted a cat through the correct adoption channels, they would probably refuse me due to their strict checklists yet these two can just collect one even though they're unsuitable. Winds me up so much how scummy people get everything they want whilst us hardworking folk get pushed back for things.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
I think Kofi is endearing but I definitely wouldn't say he was attractive. Good wide smile though
Yes, definitely something endearing about him but he’s not this hot guy that all the viewers are after. They’re just winding her up & she’s too daft to see it

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
If I could be arsed spending £20, I'd love to compare this cv with mine that's just landed me a head of operations job 😂

• Haha

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Ladies, I'm jumping on here to clear something up ok. I am a qualified beautician with younique makeup. I dont care if you like my makeup. I like my makeup. If you don't like it just scroll

*ghost of Mawu leaves my soul*

• Haha

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
Ahhh she claims she has arfritis. Funny that coz when I asked when she was diagnosed & what sort she had, what her rheumatology team were like she told me she hadn't been diagnosed, but she knew what arfritis she had!

Now I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, quite severely too & have a whole rheumy team & am on my second consultant. I had to change consultants when i started more serious medications so to see this absolute piece of shit spouting absolute bollox makes me want to go rearrange her face for her!
I have severe psoriatic arthritis & osteo-arthritis. I also have a rheumy team & am on my second consultant. I have to have blood tests every 3 months due to one of my arthritis meds, I have to inject myself every fortnight, see my consultant every 6 months & stop my injections if I get an infection or the infection could spread to my bones. I was crying in bed last night because of the pain I was in & my left shoulder screams like a bitch when there’s rain coming & the morphine doesn’t touch that pain. Seeing her being pushed around in a wheelchair for sympathy boils my blood. To claim to have a debilitating illness yet dance around on videos for views & likes is disgusting & makes a mockery of those of us who are genuinely disabled yet have to fight to get PIP, even going to tribunal. Yet these fakes get it handed on a plate!

• Heart

Ginge89

Chatty Member
she probably attacked the cat for laying on her hubbies lap in a jealous rage. I’m not even joking. She’s that unhinged it’s highly likely

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
These videos make my day.

Beautiful mrs
Far too zoomed in so you can only see random fabric
Glowy makeup from a qualified makeup artist = bright pink eyeshadow applied with a sponge applicator from a £6 palette
The title of make up hacks... What hacks?
The concentration of beautiful Mrs

😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Thanks Kofi, don't know what I'd have done without seeing this

Attachments

• Haha

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
This is definitely my new favourite thread too. The more I find out about them (mostly her), the more disturbed yet invested I am 🤣

RainyVee

I've been blocked too, not sure why, never spoke to the lassie or liked any troll accounts, even though whoever is behind them is a comedy timing master!!! 😆