Dark Goddess Lucifer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the mad no eyebrow lady that's a professional /self taught mua, that will never give a tutorial, with her husband in the background that likes to pipe up like he's some big man, then comes on cam and is the campest thing ever

Reactions: 6
Ah I used to follow her but she blocked me for asking about her make up techniques. She’s very scary and I think a bit dangerous. Total car crash viewing lol

Reactions: 3
Oh god! This woman gets on my tits so much, she's always angry at bleeping nothing and always drawing on her face. It's like she tries too hard to be edgy on purpose!! I bet the true witch/emo/goth community don't accept her.

Ah I used to follow her but she blocked me for asking about her make up techniques. She’s very scary and I think a bit dangerous. Total car crash viewing lol
she blocked me too when she said she was a trained make up artist and I asked what qualification she had hahah

Reactions: 4
I haven't just seen these absolute Jeremy Kyle worthy 2 doing their own "love coach" page! I suppose if it stops them signing on

Reactions: 2
They both scream jealous and possessive to me.
People always get moaned at for calling any of them babe or hun etc as its disrespectful apparently

Woohoo I found this thread! This woman! Maan. She’s always on my FYP and if it starts with a “I just want to clarify something” or “I just wanted to clear a few things up” I know we’re about to be told off. I remember her getting angry with us because she ran her husband a bath? Hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Woohoo I found this thread! This woman! Maan. She’s always on my FYP and if it starts with a “I just want to clarify something” or “I just wanted to clear a few things up” I know we’re about to be told off. I remember her getting angry with us because she ran her husband a bath? Hilarious 😂
And the constant lip smacking urghhhhh

How have I just seen this thread!?!
This couple make me laugh, her especially - MUA, my arse! And changing her name cos she identifkes as Ghanain 😂. She is uneccessarily aggressive & is too stupid to realise how silly she sounds.
There seems to be a back story with these 2 being scammers & a baby being taken into care.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've seen a few tiktoks with screenshots of them begging for food on their local facebooks, everytime it gets brought up in a live, they get super defensive. definitely agree with thequietone - absolute car crash viewing!

Reactions: 2
I just wanna come on here to say....
2 minutes of passive aggressive weird tit

Reactions: 4
Making a salad dressing...use avocado because it has all the vitamins & AMIGO'S in it...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No one, not one person has asked her how she makes her salad dressing

Even when she's explaining her salad it's like your getting into trouble

• Haha
Reactions: 5