Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RBN20

Chatty Member
They aren’t showing for me either but were yesterday. Gunna be devo if they’ve blocked me

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
The reaction on her live now, when someone who went to school wth kofi came in!! Omg my heart raced for him in pure panic. She is abusive ans vile!!
I always hope someone catches these things on screen record for us poor people who are blocked 🤣

Eachpeach

VIP Member
They fucking blocked me the stupid pair a pricks. Anyone what happened to get her so aggy today she said something happened on lives today and last night

RainyVee

Aren't the dreads meant to getting put in by the friend who lives in Scotland the same mate who said they could go stay then stitched them up.
Oh dear, looks like there next beg will be for anyone to put her dreads in, either that or that's where their CofL payment will go next!!

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
A GoFundMe for a Muslim wedding? Muslim weddings can be extremely cheap. I forget how much mine was but it was very cheap

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
It’s not finding a profile does it show for you?
I must be blocked too. She was following me. Can’t think why she’s blocked me. Oh wait, she’s stalking Tattle looking for more people to get mad at
ETA Oh, they’ve deleted their accounts? My mistake. Also, just seen a clip where she claims arthritis is a muscle & bone disease. How strange! I was diagnosed over 20 years ago, take various meds & inject myself fortnightly for the arthritis in my joints! Also had my first JOINT replacement at 44. But what do doctors know, eh? Aisha knows best

Last edited: