Danniella Westbrook #6 Whistling and mumbling as her face is crumbling! ❄️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kittens has put loads of info with dates on here of Westcracks lies,so many out and out lies,it winds me up so much,she’s been doing drugs since she was 14,so well known in my area.
---
Well,I’m hoping,🙏that this fraud case will be ending soon and she can be ‘taken away’🤣

I bet her cat fishing re money is paying for ops.
This is a line that keeps getting repeated in news articles:-

"Danniella has been hooked on drugs since she was 14 after shooting to fame as Sam Mitchell in EastEnders."

Except she started in Eastenders aged 16 so she was already a cocaine user. Eastenders just gave her the wages to start snorting on an industrial scale.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where is she off to now, back home to Portugal? Or maybe north an Ireland to film her new movie? :unsure:

View attachment 2101235
In 2016 Daniella Westbrook has appeared as the character 'Michelle' in the straight to DVD movie 'Essex Vendetta' - about drug dealers.

Also in 2016 she played the role of 'Mother' in the violent vigilante film 'Mob Handed' - also straight to DVD. Cast include Leslie Grantham and Christopher Ellison and the voice of Charles Bronson.

Whatever film she is going to appear in we can be guaranteed never to see it in cinema or our tv screens but in the 50p bargain bin in Poundland.

Earlier this year she appeared at the 'premier' of Rise of the Footsoldiers (Extreme Edition) - a revamped old film about drug dealers with added gore and violence and the launch of a video game of the same name. The Rise of the Footsoldiers film franchise is trying to wring every last penny from profiteering from the infamous Rettendon murders - how many more films can they make!

For a woman violently kidnapped at gun point and then held hostage and non stopped gang raped for several days, who prostituted herself by swapping sex for drugs with her dealer when she had no cash (surely not our David?) and whose life, health, looks, career and relationships have all been ruined by drugs - she sure likes to associate herself with films featuring violence drugs and drug dealers.

Reactions: 13
She mentioned on one of those youtube podcast interviews, when I have time, Il try to find and post .... that she started using at 12 not 14 ... 14 is bad enough, but 12?? ... even though its well known, she came from a good family, in her own words, she did whatever the duck she wanted, even at such a young age, apparently, her parents couldn't stop her, they tried again and again, but she stood firm, didnt give a duck ..... in clubs up the west end of London, drinking, snorting, partying all while underage, mixing with the South London underworld ( she's quite proud of this, often alluding to be some type of gangsters moll ) ..... I think her life is soo fucked up, because she always feels she knows better, she firmly is of the mindset, of quick fixes, instant gratification ... as most addicts are, you only need look at her history of past surgery to see this, she is botched, body and face, and here she is yet AGAIN having ` cosmetic ` procedures, claiming its major surgery, to the gullible who believe all her fantasist crap .... like any ` good addict ` she will continue to lie her arse off, to gain a few quid to carry on her druggie lifestyle, her claims of marrying this low life NO MARK who has spent years in inside, for selling/supplying class a, is just another part of this messed up fairy tale she has going in her THICK head, the prat will probably use her until he gets established again with his ` business ` then she wont see him for dust ... without getting too deep, if she starting using at 12 ... mentality, she is still stuck at that age, that much is clear, as she goes from one bad choice to another, she wont mature, past that, which is why her life is such a disaster, if she had bothered with the expensive therapy her x husband paid for multiple times, she could have moved past most of her issues, but no ... ` she knew better ` .... any other person in her situation, age, would have done things differently ... first and foremost, they would get themselves clean, allow the NHS to fix the inside however long it takes, do things the right way, and once those important ops were done, then go for the cosmetic tweaks, injecting fat and having 200 threads or whatever, is not fixing the real underlying issue of her rotting bones, that decaying flesh .. septum, hole in her face ... she has again gone down the route of the ` quick fix ` because that's how this smack rat, lives her life .... she had everything handed to her on a plate MANY times, more than most get, and fucked it up ( is still bleeping it up ) .... I have zero sympathy for people like this .... ` she knows better ` ... let her get on with it, I enjoy watching her splash around in that rotten cesspit, that is her life, as mentioned I give it two yrs tops and she will be ` begging ` the NHS to fix her collapsed head! :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She mentioned on one of those youtube podcast interviews, when I have time, Il try to find and post .... that she started using at 12 not 14 ... 14 is bad enough, but 12?? ... even though its well known, she came from a good family, in her own words, she did whatever the duck she wanted, even at such a young age, apparently, her parents couldn't stop her, they tried again and again, but she stood firm, didnt give a duck ..... in clubs up the west end of London, drinking, snorting, partying all while underage, mixing with the South London underworld ( she's quite proud of this, often alluding to be some type of gangsters moll ) ..... I think her life is soo fucked up, because she always feels she knows better, she firmly is of the mindset, of quick fixes, instant gratification ... as most addicts are, you only need look at her history of past surgery to see this, she is botched, body and face, and here she is yet AGAIN having ` cosmetic ` procedures, claiming its major surgery, to the gullible who believe all her fantasist crap .... like any ` good addict ` she will continue to lie her arse off, to gain a few quid to carry on her druggie lifestyle, her claims of marrying this low life NO MARK who has spent years in inside, for selling/supplying class a, is just another part of this messed up fairy tale she has going in her THICK head, the prat will probably use her until he gets established again with his ` business ` then she wont see him for dust ... without getting too deep, if she starting using at 12 ... mentality, she is still stuck at that age, that much is clear, as she goes from one bad choice to another, she wont mature, past that, which is why her life is such a disaster, if she had bothered with the expensive therapy her x husband paid for multiple times, she could have moved past most of her issues, but no ... ` she knew better ` .... any other person in her situation, age, would have done things differently ... first and foremost, they would get themselves clean, allow the NHS to fix the inside however long it takes, do things the right way, and once those important ops were done, then go for the cosmetic tweaks, injecting fat and having 200 threads or whatever, is not fixing the real underlying issue of her rotting bones, that decaying flesh .. septum, hole in her face ... she has again gone down the route of the ` quick fix ` because that's how this smack rat, lives her life .... she had everything handed to her on a plate MANY times, more than most get, and fucked it up ( is still bleeping it up ) .... I have zero sympathy for people like this .... ` she knows better ` ... let her get on with it, I enjoy watching her splash around in that rotten cesspit, that is her life, as mentioned I give it two yrs tops and she will be ` begging ` the NHS to fix her collapsed head! :rolleyes:
Yes Anna,couldn’t explain it better than you.☺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Took cocaine days before her Jeremy Kine interview - then went to rehab for 10 weeks - later admitted only did it for the money to buy drugs.

Reactions: 12
Took cocaine days before her Jeremy Kine interview - then went to rehab for 10 weeks - later admitted only did it for the money to buy drugs.

Remember it,I hated celeb ones,liar,liar pants on fire she was.

Reactions: 9
I would imagine that every time she has some cosmetic procedure done abroad it’s another nail in the coffin of an NHS surgeon touching her. They are twitchy enough about correcting surgery done abroad at the best of times but if her bones are as diseased/coke damaged as she infers it’s another reason no one will do anything to help. That and the fact she is blatantly using still…

Reactions: 11
Dear god what a mess, she’s a good advertisement for not doing drugs if ever there was one.
That’s got to be a fat transfer not a FL, you wouldn’t have stitches where those bits of tape are, or at least you’d hope not 😱 and her nose looks the same.
I know. You'd think she'd ask for a refund for not putting her nose back on the right way around. I mean, it's the worst bit! Looks like a bleeping Picasso painting 😂
The kindest thing would have been for her to slip away into a permanent sleep on the operating table.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know. You'd think she'd ask for a refund for not putting her nose back on the right way around. I mean, it's the worst bit! Looks like a bleeping Picasso painting 😂
The kindest thing would have been for her to slip away into a permanent sleep on the operating table.
You have to admire Chad and Polo for successfully conning the Sun by flogging an 'Exclusive' with photos of Polo after her facial reconstruction surgery. When do you think the Sun will realise they have been done over? When Polo's superficial cosmetic procedures (not going to use the word surgery from now on) start to wear off or when unfiltered photos emerge?

Which tabloid is now going to pay out for an exclusive of her wedding?

• Haha
You have to admire Chad and Polo for successfully conning the Sun by flogging an 'Exclusive' with photos of Polo after her facial reconstruction surgery. When do you think the Sun will realise they have been done over? When Polo's superficial cosmetic procedures (not going to use the word surgery from now on) start to wear off or when unfiltered photos emerge?

Which tabloid is now going to pay out for an exclusive of her wedding?
“Not going to use the word surgery from now on”🤣🤣🤣 PMSL 😂 Neither am I haha, Superficial cosmetic procedures im calling it aswell because that’s what it is! And she’s a superficial bleep aswell ironically 😂
I find it hard that the sun are believing this surly they would be well aware of her lies? But then again they will publish anything if they think it will make them money? I know a few of you on here know how these red tops work. I haven’t a clue??
Didn’t she say she has a reptured breast implant now so will “probably get another boob job” , im almost sure you can’t leave a reptured breast implant!!! so que the dramatics for this unless it bullshit 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who is fat Chad?

Why didn't he have a gastric band rather than lipo?
Where did he get the money to pay for loads of surgery?

Reactions: 2
“Not going to use the word surgery from now on”🤣🤣🤣 PMSL 😂 Neither am I haha, Superficial cosmetic procedures im calling it aswell because that’s what it is! And she’s a superficial bleep aswell ironically 😂
I find it hard that the sun are believing this surly they would be well aware of her lies? But then again they will publish anything if they think it will make them money? I know a few of you on here know how these red tops work. I haven’t a clue??
Didn’t she say she has a reptured breast implant now so will “probably get another boob job” , im almost sure you can’t leave a reptured breast implant!!! so que the dramatics for this unless it bullshit 🤥
First class bleep ain’t she? I do despise her.
---
Who is fat Chad?

He is her manager,he is also sinkboys manager as well.He is a fat bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who is fat Chad?

I only heard of him from having a lurk on the KP thread and from this fred, other than that I never heard of him, hes runs a management agency, some say its more of freak show travelling circus rather than a management agency 🤣🤣🤣 Dolly is also right he’s a fat bleep aswell 🤣🤣 check out his freakshow clients on his website if you dare 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So far no other main media outlet has reported on Polo Westcrack's superficial cosmetic procedure in Turkey which is strange - they either know reconstruction surgery is bullshit or The Sun's exclusive deal means they can't report on her cosmetic procedure for a while!

How the duck is she going to wriggle out of this. They have used thousands of micro stitches to tighten her skin, pumped body fat into her chin, cheeks and I think around her nose and I think she has had Botox on her jaw line. No reconstruction surgery whatsoever. Just cosmetic beauty treatment - nothing more than glorified fillers and non evasive thread lift on her face and probably some Botox on her jawline. Most of this will wear off from a year onwards.

Marilyn Monroe - more like Bride of Chucky.

Attachments

• Haha
So far no other main media outlet has reported on Polo Westcrack's superficial cosmetic procedure in Turkey which is strange - they either know reconstruction surgery is bullshit or The Sun's exclusive deal means they can't report on her cosmetic procedure for a while!

How the duck is she going to wriggle out of this. They have used thousands of micro stitches to tighten her skin, pumped body fat into her chin, cheeks and I think around her nose and I think she has had Botox on her jaw line. No reconstruction surgery whatsoever. Just cosmetic beauty treatment - nothing more than glorified fillers and non evasive thread lift on her face and probably some Botox on her jawline. Most of this will wear off from a year onwards.

Marilyn Monroe - more like Bride of Chucky.
She is a total bleep,be fab if they don’t bother to print story,she is fucked then,her catfishing payed for it I bet.evil cracked cow❄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.