Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And probably all either gifted or discounted.
Well you can be sure she wouldn’t have them there if she was paying full price the big show for a christening as probably all free or discounted but yet she has it in the mess in the curragh camp also free couldn’t even pay for a decent venue 😂😂😂 I am actually mortified for her

Reactions: 3
Well you can be sure she wouldn’t have them there if she was paying full price the big show for a christening as probably all free or discounted but yet she has it in the mess in the curragh camp also free couldn’t even pay for a decent venue 😂😂😂 I am actually mortified for her
Yea cheap booze too!

Reactions: 2

She likes to portray she lives this affluent lifestyle but in reality I say she's up to her ears in debt

Reactions: 4
She likes to portray she lives this affluent lifestyle but in reality I say she's up to her ears in debt

At the end of the day she doesn't even have somewhere to call home for her kids and letting on to have this amazing lifestyle based on freebies. I'd honestly rather have nothing than to be online bragging and begging for free stuff I got when I don't even own a home for my kids. You think buying a house be more important than extending the family. The whole of Newbridge laugh at her and she thinks she is some sort of celebrity going around

Reactions: 4
She should be ashamed of her self I completely understand not everyone can buy a home as some people’s circumstances just don’t allow them too but that’s not the issue with this one she is just too selfish and self centred to give up her party lifestyle and her Botox and fillers and holidays and nights away to provide a stable home for her children she will just spend spend and then expect the council to put a roof over her children’s heads she uses the excuse that they had homes in the boom and lost them so can’t buy now bullshit how long ago was that now that would all be written off now and the bad debt gone after that many years as said above she is the talk and laughing stock of newbridge the laughing and talking people do about her at the school gate I would be mortified I wouldn’t show my face but then that’s always covered with her stupid big sunglasses all you can see if the teeth

Why can’t they get another mortgage??
Is it because they never bothered to actually make the payments each month & the house was taken off them?
That would not surprise me, as I would imagine the pair of them have direct debits “rejected” non stop, as they squander there wages, no money in there bank to meet the dd’s

Who are they renting the current house from, as she has painted over the dark wood internal doors & fireplace surround white etc. I would not imagine a landlord would let you make changes like that etc

Reactions: 1
Wait till she gets an eviction notice and it will be all poor me and it's not my fault. Yes it did if you did without a few less holidays and spending on crap disposable clothes you would be able to afford a house. That Kev seems like a fool. He needs to man up. They can't even afford to get a bigger car. I would say they r maxed out cc and overdrafts and no bank would give them a loan let alone a mortgage.

She should be ashamed of her self I complete understand not everyone can buy a home as some people’s circumstances just don’t allow them too but that’s not the issue with this one she is just too selfish and self centred to give up her party lifestyle and her Botox and fillers and holidays and nights away to provide a stable home for her children she will just spend spend and then expect th me council to put a roof over her children’s heads as said above she is the talk and laughing stock of newbridge the laughing and botching
Why can’t they get another mortgage??
Is it because they never bothered to actually make the payments each month & the house was taken off them?
That would not surprise me, as I would imagine the pair of them have direct debits “rejected” non stop, as they squander there wages, no money in there bank to meet the dd’s

Who are they renting the current house from, as she has painted over the dark wood internal doors & fireplace surround white etc. I would not imagine a landlord would let you make changes like that etc
She said they had a mortgage each and both of them lost the houses so he is as bad as her sure she has said before she hasn’t a penny saved and works week to week on the credit card all for her to live the high life well what she calls the high life crappy free hotel stays in rubbish hotels I would rather stay home but we all know she can’t stay home she would have to mind her kids then god forbid
---
Wait till she gets an eviction notice and it will be all poor me and it's not my fault. Yes it did if you did without a few less holidays and spending on crap disposable clothes you would be able to afford a house. That Kev seems like a fool. He needs to man up. They can't even afford to get a bigger car. I would say they r maxed out cc and overdrafts and no bank would give them a loan let alone a mortgage.
she has said they were getting a new car in April so that may appear yet all on finance of course

Usually most pools do not allow taking photos. But knowing her she will just do it anyway.

Sorry now I am no model myself but how can any companies pay her to advertise clothes she has the worst body I have even seen and the clothes are brutal on her she must do it cheap or something

Clearly couldn’t afford to go to a hotel this weekend and didn’t get gifted a stay but just for content for Instagram had to drag all the kids and a new baby to kevs granny’s house I’m actually mortified for her could she just not have stayed at home all that effort like for what just so she didn’t have to stay at home all weekend bleeping dope

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.