Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Ava is now a teenager, who wants to be out with her friends etc.
But still is it just me thinking that since the new baby came, she has been basically sidelined. I suppose Dani’s excuse will be they only have a standard car & can’t bring Ava out anywhere or on trips away

Reactions: 3
Exactly it's just an excuse, she said they had the van so they can all travel but we have yet to see that happen, as for the holiday I hope the only reason Ava wasn't included is because her mam didn't want her to miss school I think she's in secondary school now. I absolutely can't stand when people bring their children on holidays or away and leave the child who doesn't live there (generally the dads other child) behind. It's so unfair they are all family

Reactions: 2
Multi tasking working calls and walking
Danni phones are portable for a reason
It doesn’t take a skill to do both

Someone hit her car and drove off when she was in the sunbed shop 😂 maybe it was karma…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Its a rented house. So has no interest in it. Prob will b evicted soon amyway. U always know the rented houses on your road.

Its a rented house. So has no interest in it. Prob will b evicted soon amyway. U always know the rented houses on your road.
The way I see it is if you can't take pride look after a rented house how you gonna do it for your own. That patio is hideous. The weeds the grass. Regardless of who owns it if your kids play in it keep it neat.
We live in a rented and it's not known as I'm the only one out weeding the curbs, collecting litter and cutting lawns regularly. Take pride in looking after the outside of the house. Keeping it neat.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.