Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids have a better social life than ye?? What planet is this one on!! Every weekend either away or out with friends!! Clown

Reactions: 2
Kids have a better social life than ye?? What planet is this one on!! Every weekend either away or out with friends!! Clown
And she got promoted to a managerial job in the HSE 🤣
Is it any wonder why the HSE is so bad, with ******* like that in it

Reactions: 1
Like how !! Spends more time off than in work!
They do that in Public sector, give promotion to certain people , as that’s there way of moving the problem on, to another section etc, as they can’t sack them, even if they have a bad attitude etc

They do that in Public sector, give promotion to certain people , as that’s there way of moving the problem on, to another section etc, as they can’t sack them, even if they have a bad attitude etc
100% what happened here with this yoke

" looked like a homeless addict "
That could be someone's father, a brother a son. What a pig ignorant thing to say

Reactions: 6
Can’t stand them jumpers. So cheap looking and every 2nd person wearing them
Those “fleece jackets/top”, first came out in the very late 1990’s into the early 2000’s. Everybody was nearly wearing them & For years, Penneys would have individual stands with them every Autumn/winter season, in every colour. I think they were about 8 Irish punts for one of them

Reactions: 1
Mad she’s away for the night again! She’s had more nights away since the baby was born 3 months ago than I have had in 7 years!! But that’s her choice , can’t turn down a freebie , I’d rather my life that hers

Reactions: 7
"Hot date" or fanny whipped, free loading, dopey mute, excuse of a man? The latter id say.....🤔
Could not have described him better well might just throw desperate in there aswell
---
Does she really believe she looks good in them outfits today seriously I mean they are shocking bad 😂😂😂😂 everyone said the blue was gorgeous on me well let me break it to you danni love EVERYONE was lying to you trust me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.