Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It gets worse with this common yoke has she no shame at all or has her husband no respect for her to think this is ok

Reactions: 2
It gets worse with this common yoke has she no shame at all or has her husband no respect for her to think this is ok
All the people liking and commenting on it are worse how could you not look at that and think just pure trashy and them idots are telling her its brilliant.

Imagine being a co worker of hers and seeing her do that crap but yet she's hardly in work ...🤔
Quick screen shot and forward to hse Human Resources ask them what they think of this thing out sick and carrying on like this all over social media for EVERY one except the dick heads like her laughing at her

Reactions: 3
Sweet baby Jesus, that reel is firstly one of the most embarrassing things I’ve seen someone do. But to think she’s off work with a bad back. Then others of us struggle working through pregnancies up until the last minute cos we have no choice. She’s horrible and pathetic, I can’t even hate watch anymore. It makes me furious.

if anyone reading here works with her, please show that to someone in management

Reactions: 4
How is her dopey husband not telling her to cop the duck on seriously she’s making a holy show of herself

Clearly reading here letting everyone no it was only for 30 secounds well Danni weather it was only for 30 seconds or 30 minutes you made a show of yourself but then again I'm not surprised from someone as common as you.

Reactions: 5
Can they not see that the same people telling her oh it was so funny hun and your hilarious hun are also looking at her through their fingers cringing for her and laughing at her are they really that brain dead to think anyone found that funny it’s like all the ones at fhe school gate saying hello to her then when she walks away you can see them all talking and laughing

Can they not see that the same people telling her oh it was so funny hun and your hilarious hun are also looking at her through their fingers cringing for her and laughing at her are they really that brain dead to think anyone found that funny it’s like all the ones at fhe school gate saying hello to her then when she walks away you can see them all talking and laughing
But were all the bullies were the only ones trying to talk sence into them all.

Haha danni there is a different in a dad that helps out with the kids and around the house than a man thats whipped to within an inch of his life and has nothing better to do than constantly take pictures of their self centred selfish useless wife’s learn the difference love 😂😂😂😂

Never have I seen kids that cry when their father leaves them with their own mother and would prefer to be with their father than you so says a lot about your parenting and what your own kids think about you maybe if you actually stayed at home With them more often and spend less time looking at your self in the phone that would be different

Ah no im not even saying anything about this one anymore she’s messing with us now has to be, tired from her parenting and household duties 😂😂😂

• Haha
She is just attention seeking, nothing wrong with her Saturday night, in her mini dress & 10 inch high heels.

I thought she was gifting all her free trips. Or is she only gifting other people's?🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.