Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please someone tell me is this yoke brain dead or just too brazen to care about how she comes across as a liar and a scam Artist I can’t decide which one it is honestly

Reactions: 5
Does anyone actually believe she was invited to the pretty little thing event? There’s no way she wouldn’t go if she was invited! I mean this is the one who doesn’t miss the opening of an envolope 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Absolute vile yoke and god help her some girls look lovely pregnant but not this thing how she thinks she looks anyway good in that picture is beyond me

Reactions: 2
That thong is doing her no justice, what is she thinking! No one wants to see that, she actually thinks she’s a supermodel 😂🙈 sorry to tell you Danielle your just an attention seeker 🤮

Reactions: 4
Grabby Danny on the beg for a shed now thank god she gets all these free nights away as god love her she actually hasn’t a penny, she can’t afford to actually buy anything when phones break or washing machines or anything breaks she hasn’t the money to go out and replace them I mean the poor child had to sell her toys to get the iPad she wanted just shows Instagram can be very deceiving

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.