Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mother really looks at gipsy, with the brown eyes & her hair is to dark, it’s very serve looking on her the colour
Yeah I said it before the ma looks like she’s reef ya. The Da and sister look much less common. The Ma always has a side eye thing going. Like she’s just waiting to kick off 😂😂

Yeah I said it before the ma looks like she’s reef ya. The Da and sister look much less common. The Ma always has a side eye thing going. Like she’s just waiting to kick off 😂😂
I don’t mean to sound nasty as she is only a little child, but Everleigh is the image of her, I think

Reactions: 2
Well he’s not the real da so the sister is only a half sister so obviously the common rough look that danni has comes from the mother

Reactions: 4
The fact she’s in bed and her house is a tip is normal how is St. Stephen’s Day any different that’s standard day for her and her house

Jesus in that last photo she is the image and I mean the image of a Roma gypo she’s only short of being outside penneys begging with a paper cup image of one

Reactions: 3
For someone who had medical issues and convinced she is going early would ya really be going away???

Reactions: 5
Did she actually pay for this trip away must have as we didn’t get the guided tour Of the hotel or all the shots of the free dinners they are sitting in the room eating McDonald’s when they have to pay for it themselves

Did she actually pay for this trip away must have as we didn’t get the guided tour Of the hotel or all the shots of the free dinners they are sitting in the room eating McDonald’s when they have to pay for it themselves
If course its free she wouldn't pay for it. We will get the ad in a highlights reel at the end of the break.

I'd say she actually paid for this one 😱 as they didn't have steak for dinner only orders steak when it's a freebie.

Posted she was going for a checkup 12 hours ago and nothing since… wonder is it baby day

She really is something else, she hasn’t gone to work in about month, but out to tonight on a date night with Kev. She is really milking the HSE

Sorry but the picture of the baby fresh out of her is a bit much to share 🙈 could she not have waited until the poor child was cleaned up and dressed

She needs to make sure companies know her baba has arrived so the freebies will start rolling in!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.