Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is sectioned this week it’s because she is full term and is due the baby despite the lies she is trying to tell for what ever reason

Firmly believe she as on maternity leave all along took one month before baby was due which is now and she wasn’t out sick at all no way she’s that stupid to be out sick from work and carry on the way she was on Instagram

Reactions: 5
If she is sectioned this week it’s because she is full term and is due the baby despite the lies she is trying to tell for what ever reason

Firmly believe she as on maternity leave all along took one month before baby was due which is now and she wasn’t out sick at all no way she’s that stupid to be out sick from work and carry on the way she was on Instagram
If it comes out a bit dark she could just let to Kev that it's taking after her gypsy background 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
So she has her story ready for baby’s “early arrival”with the confirmed cholestasis and baby is measuring 8lbs already!

Reactions: 4
So she has her story ready for baby’s “early arrival”with the confirmed cholestasis and baby is measuring 8lbs already!
Well I think we all knew the big lie was going to have to come eventually she has had a few months to prepare it

Did this greedy hole really bring those kids to ANOTHER Santa experience today?? Most kids lucky to see one .. and in my opinion that is enough .. so confusing for them 🤔

Did this greedy hole really bring those kids to ANOTHER Santa experience today?? Most kids lucky to see one .. and in my opinion that is enough .. so confusing for them 🤔
Those children could not even be looking forward to santy coming at this stage they have to be sick of the sight of him by now she thinks she is great bringing them to all these santy things when in actual fact she is ruining the magic for them and lucky for the kids they get them all for free as is this greedy yoke actually had to pay to bring them they would go to the free one in whitewater that would be as far as they would get has she actually ever paid to bring these kids anywhere

Those children could not even be looking forward to santy coming at this stage they have to be sick of the sight of him by now she thinks she is great bringing them to all these santy things when in actual fact she is ruining the magic for them and lucky for the kids they get them all for free as is this greedy yoke actually had to pay to bring them they would go to the free one in whitewater that would be as far as they would get has she actually ever paid to bring these kids anywhere
Highly unlikely that she forked out for any of the multiple visits! She sickens me!! Taking the piss out of her job by going on maternity leave early .. but can swan around to all these santas, nights away in hotels, shopping every day!! Fool!

No hospital update yet wonder if she’s actually gone in to have the baby wouldn’t surprise me as she had the hair and all done for the Instagram photos

Reactions: 3
Is she for real, she worked nearly right up to her due date & took no days off work?????

That just tells & shows you how THICK she really is, she has never made a full week in work & she only works 4 days a week
She's deluded! I worked in a public sector job and worked right up to 38 weeks on 3 pregnancies not like colleagues and others who opted out sick. Feck off Danni!

She’s clearly reading what’s being said here and she is only trying to be smart by what she said it’s like two fingers to us all just shows her class really

Reactions: 6
She’s clearly reading what’s being said here and she is only trying to be smart by what she said it’s like two fingers to us all just shows her class really
Exactly, just shows how cocky she is.
The revenue will take no crap, when they investigate her and kev’s undeclared income in the new year, for kev’s cash in the hand overtime at the weekends & her income from Instagram etc

Why is this one almost naked on instagram? You’re not a Christmas play boy bunny Danielle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is this one almost naked on instagram? You’re not a Christmas play boy bunny Danielle.
Haha she would be the centrefold on the 2022 trailer trash edition with the doggy dentures on display and dripping in her Roma gypsy jewellery

• Haha
Haha she would be the centrefold on the 2022 trailer trash edition with the doggy dentures on display and dripping in her Roma gypsy jewellery
Anyone who posts them half naked pictures while pregnant or not but I have to say I personally think pregnant looks worse are soooooo common

Her mother really looks at gipsy, with the brown eyes & her hair is to dark, it’s very serve looking on her the colour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.