Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not what I was expecting the bridesmaids dresses are so cheap the material did nothing for the girls, Danni’s dress is lovely she does look beautiful.

Thought she looked awful, dress did nothing for her big belly, she is always hunched over with the belly sticking out her posture is awful....and that's before the back injury she's always been bent over like that, just pure bad posture, looks awful, her teeth are too big for her face, like doggy dentures.
The pic on the swing is tit her shoes looks filthy, any good photographer would tell her to put her feet down, didn't like the look at all, day 2 dress lovely but usual danni too much accessories, should have left off the feather hairband....she ruins the whole look, basically she hasn't a bleeping clue that girl
Pissed rain all day too for all her carry on

Reactions: 4
The more photos I see of her, the more I dislike her dress. It didn’t suit her at all. And I agree she had too much accessories that thing in her hair was awful, didn’t go with the dress at all. Her teeth are way to big for her face it’s all you can see!

Reactions: 7
She did look gorgeous but I was expecting something different. Her dress was pretty but not WOW (i'm not sure it suited her) I dont think the headpiece went with the overall look. I feel bad saying this, but there's something kind of awkward about her - sometimes she looks stunning and other times kind of goofy - if that makes sense?

Reactions: 3
She did look gorgeous but I was expecting something different. Her dress was pretty but not WOW (i'm not sure it suited her) I dont think the headpiece went with the overall look. I feel bad saying this, but there's something kind of awkward about her - sometimes she looks stunning and other times kind of goofy - if that makes sense?
Agreed not wow at all, and her hair was awful I think it would’ve been nicer in an up style as yous said there was no wow! Both Avas shoes and flower crown was far too big for her

Reactions: 2
Nothing about it was wow. I’ve second hand embarrassment for her for all the fuss she made & for that to be the outcome. Her dress looked like a maternity dress. Was nice, but every wedding is nice. Nothing about it was anything spectacular. Even Kevs suit was so underwhelming after the big fuss made about picking it out etc. The girls flower girls dresses looked like they were off wish or somewhere & the bridesmaids dresses were the most awful dresses I’ve seen. They did nothing for them the material was so cheap looking.she must have been blind the day she picked them. Her nails were the tackiest things ever as well.

Reactions: 7
The more photos I see of her, the more I dislike her dress. It didn’t suit her at all. And I agree she had too much accessories that thing in her hair was awful, didn’t go with the dress at all. Her teeth are way to big for her face it’s all you can see!
Day 2 dress was awful too.
so cheap looking - I thought the wedding looked really tacky and cheap and I’d say she actually spent a good bit of money on it all the harping on she did I really expected something different.. even the ballon arch at her parents house gave me the heebee jeebees

• Haha
Oh gosh the latest vid on her insta. Cringe at the thoughts of her hubby videoing her prancing around monart in yet another white dress. Who does she think she is. Mortification.

• Haha
That video is something else. She must stand out for all the wrong reasons in Monart. The bride hair clip and I Do bag 🙈

Reactions: 6
I’m bleeping dying of embarrassment for her, imagine being another guest and seeing that hunched over weirdo prancing around and the gormless husband trailing behind videoing her I’d say it’s comical. Everything for the gram

• Haha
The affair is true! She had an affair when she was in Australia,!! With her then best friends fella!!!!
Wedding looked awful,!!! She was a bully in school,!! She's from a council estate thinks she's something she's not since having those kids🙄🙄🙄🙄

Everyone in newbridge knows about the affair. It’s 100% true. She was sleeping with her best friends fella & then stood for their baby at his christening. She’s no shame. Just when you think she couldn’t make the wedding any more tackier she produces the bride clip & bag. Isn’t she nearing 40?! Talking about mutton dressed as lamb lol

Can I ask whos the best friends boyfriend she slept with,? Or even a hint? 😃 Danny's best friend went out with my brother years ago and cheated on him too with his best friend 😢
Looks like they all do the dirty,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.