Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's terrible someone mentioning the girls nane on this and she has done nothing wrong. This post should be reported.
It’s very obvious it’s someone who is either related to Danni or friends with her! I’ve reported it, the poor girl doesn’t need her name plastered on here!

Reactions: 3
Well just goes to show what kind of people she hangs out with. Publicly naming a poor girl who already she has ruined her life.

Reactions: 5
She’s so Tacky, I can’t cope with her I just think she’s sooo fake

Reactions: 1
Was there anything private on this honeymoon! Never put t he phone away

Does she have a medical issue. Not being bad but she has such an on awful posture

Reactions: 4

Does she have a medical issue. Not being bad but she has such an on awful posture
It didn't happen if its there's not a mini documentary Re same for the Gram 🙄

It’s so bad isn’t it and god love her it will only get worse with age unless she sorts it, she’s always hunched over - She’s such a beautiful girl but the eyelashes brows and teeth are just too much

i rea

QUOTE="Cookiemonster1, post: 7264156, member: 156770"]
[/QUOTE]

If you book the Carleton carpark you get a free transfer from Dublin Airport back to pick your car up! Is she trying to make out that she is special 🤣

Was in hotel last nite. Made sure kids had all devises at dinner time and breakfast. Perfect parenting. Made a fuss at breakfast tis morning when asked 4 covid cert.🤣

Reactions: 2
Does this one ever stay at home. On another free hotel break. Those kids will be hard to manage in years to come they'll expect so much.
away again for new year , where does this one get the money to fund their lifestyle

Reactions: 2
away again for new year , where does this one get the money to fund their lifestyle
She said they paid for this stay, they are usually gifted tho.... must have been terrible putting her hand in her purse! Notice the take away for dinner in the hotel tonight, no fancy dinner when its not gifted🙄

One thing I don't understand. There is a step daughter but clearly doesn't have a room or her own belongings in the house. It makes me so sad. It's EL's room with a spare bed. As a teenager the girl will need space to put some belongings. I've a step child and they share a room with their sibling, but it's jointly their room. Each with drawers shelves of their own to put things and a make up desk for my soon to be teenager step child. Our girls had two different rooms for years but decided they wanted to share.
Maybe it's just me but together as a family we do things we rarely do anything without my husband's child wouldn't feel right going away or doing things without her.

I just find it strange. it's a rented house and the land lord is letting her do all this work. Landlord could decide to sell in the morning and all she invested in house is gone. No security when renting.

I just find it strange. it's a rented house and the land lord is letting her do all this work. Landlord could decide to sell in the morning and all she invested in house is gone. No security when renting.
They dont seem to be short of a bob or two, its probably worth it to them....

One thing I don't understand. There is a step daughter but clearly doesn't have a room or her own belongings in the house. It makes me so sad. It's EL's room with a spare bed. As a teenager the girl will need space to put some belongings. I've a step child and they share a room with their sibling, but it's jointly their room. Each with drawers shelves of their own to put things and a make up desk for my soon to be teenager step child. Our girls had two different rooms for years but decided they wanted to share.
Maybe it's just me but together as a family we do things we rarely do anything without my husband's child wouldn't feel right going away or doing things without her.
Are you serious they have a three bedroom house it would make zero sense for the two smaller kids to share a room for the daughter that only comes on weekends, like sisters share rooms it’s no big deal. From what I can see the step daughter is never left out of anything but the fact remains she lives with her mother and doesn’t need her own room in her dads house where there isn’t s room going spare

Are you serious they have a three bedroom house it would make zero sense for the two smaller kids to share a room for the daughter that only comes on weekends, like sisters share rooms it’s no big deal. From what I can see the step daughter is never left out of anything but the fact remains she lives with her mother and doesn’t need her own room in her dads house where there isn’t s room going spare
Never said a full bedroom cool the jets. Never said for two smaller kids to share a room either. The room is EL room never "the girls bedroom". Yes sisters share rooms.

Nikki whelan little bow pop is the same- she has spent a fortune on her rented house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.