Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this one ever stay at home. On another free hotel break. Those kids will be hard to manage in years to come they'll expect so much.

Reactions: 3
Has she spent a weekend at home at all. She's always away how could ya afford it seriously
All her weekends away are gifted stays
She doesn't have to pay for a thing only the diesel money to get there, free food and drink for the whole lot of them all weekend, sure it he cheaper than feeding the kids at home, thing that rots me is that all these influencers get offered all these free trips but don't take ALL OF THEM because it comes across as really scabby and desperate, can guarantee she messaged all these hotels asking for a free collab stay 100% and once in a while is fine but every weekend since June is a joke, she is coming across really grabby now.....and I used to kinda like her....she will pay for nothing with this wedding and is spitting out the dummy big time over the wedding. Really making it so obvious that the PARTY is much more important to her than the marriage/family part etc
Also feel sorry for step daughters mam too as she must be wondering why she doesn't get a hotel stay every weekend she's with her mam like she does with daddy and Danielle.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She doesn't have to pay for a thing only the diesel money to get there, free food and drink for the whole lot of them all weekend, sure it he cheaper than feeding the kids at home, thing that rots me is that all these influencers get offered all these free trips but don't take ALL OF THEM because it comes across as really scabby and desperate, can guarantee she messaged all these hotels asking for a free collab stay 100% and once in a while is fine but every weekend since June is a joke, she is coming across really grabby now.....and I used to kinda like her....she will pay for nothing with this wedding and is spitting out the dummy big time over the wedding. Really making it so obvious that the PARTY is much more important to her than the marriage/family part etc
Also feel sorry for step daughters mam too as she must be wondering why she doesn't get a hotel stay every weekend she's with her mam like she does with daddy and Danielle.
[/QUOTE]
I cringe watching her stories how does she take herself seriously. She cannot dress whatsoever thinks she’s absolutely gorgeous looking Kev looks so embarrassed and awkward in every photo. Don’t even get me started on the tik toks she goes on like my 14 year old sister. I wouldn’t feel very sorry for the step Mam either though I have a friend who follows the step Mam on socials and apparently Kevs daughter is well looked after from the Mams side is well. Always on days out, hotel stays, eating out, foreign holidays every year and has the newest gear & iPhone/iPads etc the daughter is short of nothing by the looks of things!

Does this one ever stay at home. On another free hotel break. Those kids will be hard to manage in years to come they'll expect so much.
If she gets dropped like the morethanjustama , one , her gifted stays will be over, both have the same agency

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Actually not at all what I thought she would of gone for but she does look stunnning

Wedding pictures are up 🥰 she looks amazing
Very surprised Denise fromPelo not at wedding, considering she helped Danni grow her following and was originally going to wedding, and is BA , for her , she looks lovely

Reactions: 2
Very surprised Denise fromPelo not at wedding, considering she helped Danni grow her following and was originally going to wedding, and is BA , for her , she looks lovely
Suppose with the whole number fiasco she couldn't ask any Johnny come latelys

Reactions: 1
I actually find it disturbing that she’s posting to her Instagram on her wedding day 🥺

Reactions: 6
Came here to say this, could she not just enjoy the day without worrying about Instagram
Sure it was the wedding of the year, Danni was so inconvenience by covid, it was the party she was looking for, not the purpose of the wedding, poor kev, i found it strange, Dense pelo didn’t wish her luck or was at her wedding, she continually shouted het pAge for ages to get het followers, or morethanjustama , nothing off her page either, thry were doing competitions together, best buddies, Danni looks like to be a user , the feel
Sorry for me saga ,

Reactions: 3
Is this danni 😂

I didn’t know where my phone was day my wedding left it in my mams house I hired photographer for that so I could take in one the most important days my life
yes this is danni, any compliment given to someone has to be that person 😖🙄
Unusual for a bride to be posing on Instagram on the wedding day , never mind tattle I ’d say
🤯

• Haha
yes this is danni, any compliment given to someone has to be that person 😖🙄
Unusual for a bride to be posing on Instagram on the wedding day , never mind tattle I ’d say
🤯
Sorry said new member draws attention that her pics went up and how lovely she was ! Unusual I would choose a different word

I had a few friends going 2 it yesterday so had a nose on th live stream of th church of it. Kids running wild during mass. No adult seemed to be put in charge of them.

Sorry said new member draws attention that her pics went up and how lovely she was ! Unusual I would choose a different word
Definitely not 😂 I was surprise to see pics up as she’d said it would be a good few days before she uploaded so that’s all !

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.