Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was my favourite the lady in the Passport Office saying don't book a ticket without a Passport 😂🙌 I say the lady eventually said that after been pushed to her limit by Danni.. Piss off.. She's over her little strop now she's out and about again. God love her sure gets no where does nothing.. Oh no wait she does, even in a PANDEMIC🙄 I've had 6 holidays and nights away etc cancelled due to the County lockdown and national lockdown but it's just tough tits basically! duck me get over it, people are dying and/or are in hospital critically ill all around the world so I count myself lucky that my family or myself aren't!
Ah she's grand. She's at a festival there now 😂

Only started following as I saw something on tis about Denise at pelo. V common. What ever TDs she went to I def won't be voting 4 them.

Reactions: 1
She’s unbelievable like who does she actually think she is! She’s so self entitled it’s hilarious... how does she have followers it baffles me! I don’t know how people don’t see through her! She’s actually pathetic begging for someone to help her get the passport, I think people have more to worry about!

Reactions: 4
No wonder she can afford to go on holiday what with all the gifted meals, nights out and weekends away she receives there's plenty of money left over to actually put her hand in her pocket to fork out for her holiday. No wonder she was on whinging about the passport fiasco, it would've resulted in her losing HER OWN MONEY this time so obviously that was why we got all the dramatics onscreen 🙄 The K Club like seriously inviting her for a meal, what would she have to offer them seriously I'm fuming every weekend gifted this free that. If it was someone with a bit of class and decorum (Pippa & Aimee Connolly spring to mind) I'd be like fair enough they'll appreciate it and give the place good advertising etc but her come on !? 😂 K Club has gone wayyyy down in my books now after this one, I didn't think they'd need the #kclub from this dose

Reactions: 4
Did Danni and mellissa from mindofamammy fall out? That's how I seen Dannis page a couple of months ago through mellissas but now they don't follow one another. I'm just curious 🤔
Probably had an affair with her fella lols

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She is Really starting to get on my nerves.
No sun on her south of france holiday , those poor kids with the camera shoved in their faces, sick of looking at their kids, im tired of my own most days, lol without coming on insta. , watching theirs , how have they the followers, ive unfollowed, couldn’t be arsed making money for them ,,content a snooze fest ,

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone follow this one? Bestie of Denise PELO. Loves a few freebies and likes to think she's a model?
Is that party stuff gifted i persume, do they not have to be transparent now, thats a great credit card she has lol 😂 never seen a lifestyle like she has , weeks away from getting married,

Reactions: 2
I just started following her recently. I'm curious the oldest child is a step kid? As she did not feature any of weekend photos.

She’s still on about the passport fiasco? Everyone she spoke to in passport office was rude? Had similar experience with delayed passport and couldn’t fault one person I spoke to. I wonder 🤷‍♀️

She’s unbelievable like who does she actually think she is! She’s so self entitled it’s hilarious... how does she have followers it baffles me! I don’t know how people don’t see through her! She’s actually pathetic begging for someone to help her get the passport, I think people have more to worry about!
Quiet clear shes only marrying kev for the party, she will keeping bullying her way to get music at the wedding, wonder and all the free staycations one wouldn’t give her a venue, rating out other hotel, sAying their allowed music , then they get free stays lol 😂 wouldn’t encourage me to stay at any hotel they show , give them to families in need, ild support the hotel then ,

If I was in the cinema and this one was on her phone replying to Instagram messages. I think I’d ask her to leave.

Has she spent a weekend at home at all. She's always away how could ya afford it seriously

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.