Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask whos the best friends boyfriend she slept with,? Or even a hint? 😃 Danny's best friend went out with my brother years ago and cheated on him too with his best friend 😢
Looks like they all do the dirty,
The ex best friend lives in Australia still with her son and the lad she cheated with his family would own the Maxol garage.

Reactions: 1
Can I ask whos the best friends boyfriend she slept with,? Or even a hint? 😃 Danny's best friend went out with my brother years ago and cheated on him too with his best friend 😢
I don’t want to say her name but she lives in Australia still with her whole family and is originally from newbridge, she’s a lovely girl

I don’t want to say her name but she lives in Australia still with her whole family and is originally from newbridge, she’s a lovely girl
Is she still with the father who cheated with Danni? Jeez you'd never get that vibe from her on Instagram. She goes for the wholesome family vibe.

Sara is her name and no she's not with the child's father anymore

Reactions: 2
Wasn't offered a free holiday like she hoped she would. Same as xmas sharing what th kids want in the hope they will b gifted.🤣

Reactions: 2
She's always throwing a pity party for herself. "why do these things always happen to me?" Maybe all your bad luck is down to karma and horrible things you've done in the past... She's put people through really tit times, a cancelled flight is nothing compared to the upset she's seemed to cause people

Reactions: 5
Only came across her lately , is the oldest girl Ava not hers ?? Tbf I’d be gutted too if my holiday to Mexico was cancelled 😭

Wedding looked amazing.

She didn't do that thing and is not a nice person anyway.
She did do 'that thing'... I personally have no feelings on the subject no way or another but yes she did do it and 'she' knows she did it..

Last edited by a moderator:
Wedding looked amazing.

What ‘thing’ are you talking about? The thing where she was sleeping with her best friends boyfriend? Or the thing where she consistently lied and cheated while she herself had a boyfriend aswell?
So because you think Sarah is not a nice person it’s ok that she was treated this way by her best friend at the time?

Reactions: 6
Wedding looked amazing.

That's terrible someone mentioning the girls nane on this and she has done nothing wrong. This post should be reported.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.