Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Danni and mellissa from mindofamammy fall out? That's how I seen Dannis page a couple of months ago through mellissas but now they don't follow one another. I'm just curious 🤔

Reactions: 2
I’m curious about this also- they used to hang out and be all over each other’s pages

Reactions: 1
I’m curious about this also- they used to hang out and be all over each other’s pages
Melissa has morals unlike Danni. Maybe it was to do with the fact she was having a full blown affair with her best friends partner and trying to tell her friend she was imagining it all…. Devious witch. I couldn’t be a friend with someone like that….

Reactions: 7
I love Mellisa no tit out of her she comes across very down to earth and seems to make a real effort with dms aswell. I don't get a great vibe from Danni you can tell she is fake af.

Reactions: 4
I love Mellisa no tit out of her she comes across very down to earth and seems to make a real effort with dms aswell. I don't get a great vibe from Danni you can tell she is fake af.
I really enjoy her content too. Her children are beyond cute aswell. Evies smile brightens my day.

Yeah I love themindofamammys page and Evie is adorable.. no bullshit or falseness with her

So Mammy dani has covid. Crawling all over each other on the bus to kilkenny is back to haunt them all big time. Her hairdresser also has it

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why is she out and about today if she’s COVID positive? Is she COVID positive? I get such mean girl vibes from her!

Reactions: 3
Did she have Covid? Did she actually say those words? Anyway she's in a big flap now all day (yesterday) onto the Passport Office... GET OVER IT AND COP ON TO YOURSELF!!!! Want special treatment for flipping everything, asking " Does anyone know anyone in the Passport Office" yes if they did they'd tell you exactly what they've told every other person that is looking for a rush on a Passport or whatever, no chance!! The Passport Office don't give a flying f**k you're a Flogger who gained the majority of your followers from a back accident that you milked for all its worth, on one of your 10 vacays a year😡

Reactions: 5
Did she have Covid? Did she actually say those words? Anyway she's in a big flap now all day (yesterday) onto the Passport Office... GET OVER IT AND COP ON TO YOURSELF!!!! Want special treatment for flipping everything, asking " Does anyone know anyone in the Passport Office" yes if they did they'd tell you exactly what they've told every other person that is looking for a rush on a Passport or whatever, no chance!! The Passport Office don't give a flying f**k you're a Flogger who gained the majority of your followers from a back accident that you milked for all its worth, on one of your 10 vacays a year😡
She cant travel if shes covid, only back fron holidays , inthought they were getting married soon. , are they going on another trio

She cant travel if shes covid, only back fron holidays , inthought they were getting married soon. , are they going on another trio
She's on a feel sorry for me buzz the last 2 days because passports still aren't issued so now, just to finish me right off about this bleeping string of piss, now another blogger has put it on stories asking if any of her followers could help pull a few strings as it's so not fair that Danni can't go away next week🙄 I'm actually done, absolute muppets! Plenty are waiting for renewals but as the person she spoke to in the Passport Office told Her you should never book flights unless you have your Passport in your hand but obviously the person in the Passport Office didn't know who they were speaking to as come on it's Danni she's no ordinary Joe Soap 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The sense of entitlement off her. Her latest rant about the passport. The officers were closed from months of course there will be backlogs.

The sense of entitlement off her. Her latest rant about the passport. The officers were closed from months of course there will be backlogs.
DPIY
👌👌👌 Spot on
Each time I look she' grates on me more!!! She actually has two local TDs on it 🤣 like my god almighty, TDs? Have they nothing better to be doing, it honestly annoys me so much. A T bleeping D spending time on her holiday dilemma which in turn takes time away from other people who are vulnerable and in need & who have REAL bleeping PROBLEMS😡😠🤬 Complaining that the staff in the Passport Office were so rude etc yes because you're a self entitled muppet who couldn't use her 'Flogger' status to get what she needed.. On about the 3year old and all missing holidays be so upset, I get that it's awful and I wouldnt like to be in her shoes delivering that news however, countless friends of míne have had their kids communions cancelled 3 times now, most recent was only July when they were told with 2 weeks notice that a communion was happening and then 3 days prior to the day it was all cancelled so shut your stupid face you're not the only one who was to deliver bad news to kids. She'll get a free stay cation out of this mark my words...

DPIY

👌👌👌 Spot on
Each time I look she' grates on me more!!! She actually has two local TDs on it 🤣 like my god almighty, TDs? Have they nothing better to be doing, it honestly annoys me so much. A T bleeping D spending time on her holiday dilemma which in turn takes time away from other people who are vulnerable and in need & who have REAL bleeping PROBLEMS😡😠🤬 Complaining that the staff in the Passport Office were so rude etc yes because you're a self entitled muppet who couldn't use her 'Flogger' status to get what she needed.. On about the 3year old and all missing holidays be so upset, I get that it's awful and I wouldnt like to be in her shoes delivering that news however, countless friends of míne have had their kids communions cancelled 3 times now, most recent was only July when they were told with 2 weeks notice that a communion was happening and then 3 days prior to the day it was all cancelled so shut your stupid face you're not the only one who was to deliver bad news to kids. She'll get a free stay cation out of this mark my words...
Isn't it shocking. We all had things booked that cudnt go ahead we are all missing out on something. Even towards her wedding she has an attitude saying if there even is a wedding. Unfortunately pandemic life is shite but we have to get on with it instead of tormenting TDS. The person in the passport office was right. Don't book anything unless you have a passport especially in the middle of a global pandemic. Stop the bleeping lights 😂😂

Isn't it shocking. We all had things booked that cudnt go ahead we are all missing out on something. Even towards her wedding she has an attitude saying if there even is a wedding. Unfortunately pandemic life is shite but we have to get on with it instead of tormenting TDS. The person in the passport office was right. Don't book anything unless you have a passport especially in the middle of a global pandemic. Stop the bleeping lights 😂😂
That was my favourite the lady in the Passport Office saying don't book a ticket without a Passport 😂🙌 I say the lady eventually said that after been pushed to her limit by Danni.. Piss off.. She's over her little strop now she's out and about again. God love her sure gets no where does nothing.. Oh no wait she does, even in a PANDEMIC🙄 I've had 6 holidays and nights away etc cancelled due to the County lockdown and national lockdown but it's just tough tits basically! duck me get over it, people are dying and/or are in hospital critically ill all around the world so I count myself lucky that my family or myself aren't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.