Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summertime83

Only came across her lately , is the oldest girl Ava not hers ?? Tbf I’d be gutted too if my holiday to Mexico was cancelled 😭

Socialb

I just started following her recently. I'm curious the oldest child is a step kid? As she did not feature any of weekend photos.

Socialb

I had a few friends going 2 it yesterday so had a nose on th live stream of th church of it. Kids running wild during mass. No adult seemed to be put in charge of them.

LilMissSunshine

I really like and always found her honest and interesting.. But found it very uncomfortable at the weekend when she showed the reel of her daughter jumping in her underwear into her Halloween costume.. Too much of an invasion of privacy and inappropriate in my eyes

I know I noticed that too. Just so hurtful for the young one. I’d say she’s a right cunt! She comes across as it anyway but the husband should be putting his foot down. I’d never treat my step children like that anyway but if I did hubby would go ballistic & rightly so!

user276363829

Chatty Member
Twice I heard! He went to Aus twice, the second time when Ava was 5/6 & extremely close to him! Left her because his Ex wanted to start a new life over there & he obviously did as he was told in that relationship too! Was disgraceful. I don’t think he ever didn’t have contact with her though because I know Ava went to Aus with his parents to see him for a few months. But I dunno how Ava’s mother allows Ava to have anything to do with either of them being honest. They’d have been told to fuck off long ago if it was me.
Would I be right in saying Danielle said on her stories before than herself and Ava's mam don't get along?