Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soap Star

Her mother really looks at gipsy, with the brown eyes & her hair is to dark, it’s very serve looking on her the colour
Yeah I said it before the ma looks like she’s reef ya. The Da and sister look much less common. The Ma always has a side eye thing going. Like she’s just waiting to kick off 😂😂

Irish wannabes

VIP Member
That video she just put on her stories saying that’s her and Kev now
Eh no it’s not your still the before
Ur cat walk reel is the example

xxbcxx

They’re ignoring her because they’re not used to having her there clearly. The father is raring them. Does this one never pick up a hoover or a mop?! He must do everything in the house because she doesn’t seem to lift a finger.

margesimpsin

I would say it's just her problem area she has mentioned the tummy area before. Thought you weren't to go on rollercoasters pregnant?

Sinner123

Because she does nothing else literally nothing else only doll her self up and look into the phone I have never ever actually seen her clean her house or do any form of house work I would say the place is minging
Does she cook those “roasts” that appear on Sundays?!

Cf88

I missed her stories yesterday but are ye talking about the photo with the fellas child in it too where she's in zebra print top?! Definitely looks like a hotel in the background. Live very locally to her and she was never one to stick to restrictions even though she was working in a hospital setting up to recently!!

Queenbee2020

Chatty Member
That was my favourite the lady in the Passport Office saying don't book a ticket without a Passport 😂🙌 I say the lady eventually said that after been pushed to her limit by Danni.. Piss off.. She's over her little strop now she's out and about again. God love her sure gets no where does nothing.. Oh no wait she does, even in a PANDEMIC🙄 I've had 6 holidays and nights away etc cancelled due to the County lockdown and national lockdown but it's just tough tits basically! Fuck me get over it, people are dying and/or are in hospital critically ill all around the world so I count myself lucky that my family or myself aren't!
Ah she's grand. She's at a festival there now 😂