Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mam24xx

Although she has up today she’s 19 weeks & 19 weeks ago she was in Dubai 🙈🙈 I’d be getting the dna if I was the husband 🤣🤣

Ali x

If I’m right she bought a house years ago with her ex and he bought an apartment or house with his ex aswell so I’m not sure if they are still paying these mortgages or what happened. They might not be able to get approved again I don’t know what happened with the houses they bought.
Her ex now has two houses so wonder what happened to her

It doesn’t look like she ever puts the kids first though always herself. No mention of the step kid in weeks either although she doesn’t give a shit about her own kids so obviously doesn’t care about the one that isn’t hers 🙈 her priority is obviously Instagram. Saving for a mortgage won’t rack up the following 😂 it’ll all come crashing down around her in years to come. No one will what to watch her in another few years she’s no spring chicken. Her days are limited & she might regret all the money she wasted then when she’s no forever home for her children or nothing saved for them for college etc.

humbelmum

If you book the Carleton carpark you get a free transfer from Dublin Airport back to pick your car up! Is she trying to make out that she is special 🤣

Libra123

Did she really just say Everleigh asked for a Teddy coat, she's at that age.... Em is Everleigh not 4? Does she just go out and buy whatever the child asks her? And I'm sure the chid already has plenty of coats given how often she's out buying.