Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

allthetruth

VIP Member
If her mat leave had started she would be yelling it from the rooftops. Not a word about finishing up in work. Nothing.
I know I was thinking that aswell as I mean she did nothing only whinge over having to get out of bed to go to work even before pregnant she’s that lazy but is she really that thick

Wth2021

Did she actually pay for this trip away must have as we didn’t get the guided tour Of the hotel or all the shots of the free dinners they are sitting in the room eating McDonald’s when they have to pay for it themselves
If course its free she wouldn't pay for it. We will get the ad in a highlights reel at the end of the break.

Irish wannabes

VIP Member
Her thoughts for the day "why did I do it to myself putting them in camp when I just got off the school run" cause you're a lazy tramp who farms her kids out at any opportunity. You've been on mat leave for this whole year, the school run has been such a hardship I'm sure 🙄 bone idle.
See them thoughts of the day she think she is Mrs Hinch

Also they all shouting over the young one singing

Attachments

Name and Shame

VIP Member
This woman is as much a fraud as she’s a fake. There are LOADS of skeletons in her closet. I mean honestly even with the ‘Collabs’ how an earth could you afford the lifestyle? And how could you leave your kids every other week and then drag them around every other week? If something looks too good to be true…..,
What skeletons are in her closet???
I’m sure a lot of us here, would love to know!!!

Socialb

Must have serious bad credit history if she can't even consider buying a house in near th future. Nt suprised with her spending

Jrjld

Last edited:

Name and Shame

VIP Member
I normally don't mind her but god recommending this for your childs christening. Imagine rocking up to the priest with all the buttons open 🤦‍♀️. Maybe it's just me but does everything he wears have slits or is low cut or short.
True, every “going out” outfit she wears, is always “half open” in the front. She is very slim, so she doesn’t exactly have the “assets” to fill it out probably. 🤣

The top part of her dresses etc always look like they are hanging off her, for someone who could fit in to anything, the clothes are just cheap rags she buys/wears. Even the quality in Penneys is better, than what she buys

She might be. I suppose she needs something to keep her page ‘interesting ’. And remember she’ll be the first woman in the world to have a baby; just like her wedding being cancelled, these things only happen to Danni.
Jesus how did you work that out? Mind you she’s so horny for attention it wouldn’t surprise me that she’d be on her deathbed and would still want pictures for her ‘ insta community’ whatever the fuck that is. Dope.
Work what out?

trafesa

Did she just say her and kev went to the same school
I thought they had this big holiday romance is that not how she says they met.

shichi93

All her weekends away are gifted stays
She doesn't have to pay for a thing only the diesel money to get there, free food and drink for the whole lot of them all weekend, sure it he cheaper than feeding the kids at home, thing that rots me is that all these influencers get offered all these free trips but don't take ALL OF THEM because it comes across as really scabby and desperate, can guarantee she messaged all these hotels asking for a free collab stay 100% and once in a while is fine but every weekend since June is a joke, she is coming across really grabby now.....and I used to kinda like her....she will pay for nothing with this wedding and is spitting out the dummy big time over the wedding. Really making it so obvious that the PARTY is much more important to her than the marriage/family part etc
Also feel sorry for step daughters mam too as she must be wondering why she doesn't get a hotel stay every weekend she's with her mam like she does with daddy and Danielle.
[/QUOTE]
All her weekends away are gifted stays
She doesn't have to pay for a thing only the diesel money to get there, free food and drink for the whole lot of them all weekend, sure it he cheaper than feeding the kids at home, thing that rots me is that all these influencers get offered all these free trips but don't take ALL OF THEM because it comes across as really scabby and desperate, can guarantee she messaged all these hotels asking for a free collab stay 100% and once in a while is fine but every weekend since June is a joke, she is coming across really grabby now.....and I used to kinda like her....she will pay for nothing with this wedding and is spitting out the dummy big time over the wedding. Really making it so obvious that the PARTY is much more important to her than the marriage/family part etc
Also feel sorry for step daughters mam too as she must be wondering why she doesn't get a hotel stay every weekend she's with her mam like she does with daddy and Danielle.
I cringe watching her stories how does she take herself seriously. She cannot dress whatsoever thinks she’s absolutely gorgeous looking Kev looks so embarrassed and awkward in every photo. Don’t even get me started on the tik toks she goes on like my 14 year old sister. I wouldn’t feel very sorry for the step Mam either though I have a friend who follows the step Mam on socials and apparently Kevs daughter is well looked after from the Mams side is well. Always on days out, hotel stays, eating out, foreign holidays every year and has the newest gear & iPhone/iPads etc the daughter is short of nothing by the looks of things!