Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libra123

Would love to know what her colleagues think of her? If it was me I wouldn't be able to help myself, asking her every Monday was she away again at the weekend 😆 She must have her suitcase permanently at the door.

Reactions: 1

Irish wannabes

VIP Member
She’s calling the new baby Ivy apparently, one of her mates was blabbing about it in a family what’s app group. She won’t be impressed it’s out before she gets to announce it, especially since she thinks she’s Beyoncé 😂
ohhh next questions box so the baby is Penny it Ivy I heard

she be raging

allthetruth

VIP Member
She even had to justify why she had those big fucking stupid glasses on by saying oh my eye is still sore but yet in her later stories nothing wrong with her eye I mean If she even knows how absolutely stupid and ridiculous she looks with them on then why wear them dope 😂😂😂
---
Seen her in the Kildare village today
Good Jesus she looks nothing like she does on Instagram
Only thing that’s the same is her posture which is shocking
I know she is a proper catfish nothing like that in real life

Socialb

Has she really left a 5 week old baby for the night. Well I suppose it's ok as she still is in Leinster.

Queenbee2020

Chatty Member
They Would need 20% deposit to buy a house and with their spending you couldn’t possible save that and pay rent.

Socialb

I can't believe the amount of influencers that take their kids out of school so early in th school year just to get a cheap holiday. Must be so frustrating 4 teachers trying to get them to catch up.

Name and Shame

VIP Member
Well she doesn’t blow money on clothes for herself. The clothes in Penneys are better fit and quality to what she buys !!!

She can’t put a whole outfit together, it’s all mismatched, the earring in the nose, is something from the 1980s.

For a girl who is quite slim & good looking, she always looks trashy, when dolled up

user276363829

Chatty Member
Something happened on a holiday about 6 or 7 years ago, I think. There is a photo up on IG, lying on a spinal board, if that’s what you call the board etc
I know, I remember her having the accident .. but does anyone know if she got a compensation claim out of it? Could explain her lifestyle if she did considering she seems to blow money likes it's going out of fashion