Dannithemammy #2 Danni the mammy not on your nelly all you can see is teeth lips and belly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently out of her HSE gig on mat leave. Constantly posting about the new content baby whilst the other two are sidelined. Moans non stop about tiredness and how hard it is being a mother of 3. Hands the kids over at every opportunity. Is always on nights out, dates, holidays or opening of envelopes.

Obsessed with her freebie hotel stays and loves to post cringey reels whilst drunk. Remember the bathtub post with Dopey Kev 🤮

Gets loads of pr freebies for her rented/council house. Regularly hinting for a free BA upgraded car. Hasn't a pot to pee in but had 3 hols abroad this year.

Missed anything?

Reactions: 2
Currently out of her HSE gig on mat leave. Constantly posting about the new content baby whilst the other two are sidelined. Moans non stop about tiredness and how hard it is being a mother of 3. Hands the kids over at every opportunity. Is always on nights out, dates, holidays or opening of envelopes.

Obsessed with her freebie hotel stays and loves to post cringey reels whilst drunk. Remember the bathtub post with Dopey Kev 🤮

Gets loads of pr freebies for her rented/council house. Regularly hinting for a free BA upgraded car. Hasn't a pot to pee in but had 3 hols abroad this year.

Missed anything?
Yes, question over who is Ivys daddy, remember must of got pregnant when In Dubai with the girls, so baby was due & did come early January, but she kept telling everyone due date was February or even later than that

Then the business in Australia, riding her best friends partner and what she done in Dunnes stores, she was a cashier & bought her mothers value club card in with her & scanned customers points on to her mothers & got sacked

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes, question over who is Ivys daddy, remember must of got pregnant when In Dubai with the girls, so baby was due & did come early January, but she kept telling everyone due date was February or even later than that

Then the business in Australia, riding her best friends partner and what she done in Dunnes stores, she was a cashier & bought her mothers value club card in with her & scanned customers points on to her mothers & got sacked
I forgot about the best friends fella. I didn't know about Dunnes. That's shocking. Brazen little wagon who is seriously lacking in the morals department

Edit to add: her mother looks like she'd burst you. I wouldn't like to meet her in a dark alley.

Reactions: 3
I forgot about the best friends fella. I didn't know about Dunnes. That's shocking. Brazen little wagon who is seriously lacking in the morals department

Edit to add: her mother looks like she'd burst you. I wouldn't like to meet her in a dark alley.
The dunnes thing was on a post in the previous thread. I think a few different people actually knew about it & brought it up

• Wow

Missed anything?
Obsessed with 4th ark 😩

She gets that hour to sit down and do nothing while the house falls down around her well I have news love how about you get off your lazy arse and clean the house in that hour like most mothers do

Another weekend, another pr stay. I just can't wait to see her and dopey Kev absolute g** eyed later. What a treat!

Reactions: 4
Back to the steak tonight as it’s free when they have to pay it’s burgers and sausages all around I’m actually mortified for her and the tacky clothes again

It sickens me she gets a free stay in Dublin.people travelling up for the all Ireland next weekend can’t get affordable places to stay.feel like emailing the hotel

Back to the steak tonight as it’s free when they have to pay it’s burgers and sausages all around I’m actually mortified for her and the tacky clothes again
The suit is awful on her and the god awful bra showing too. Of course she's in temple bar 😂😂 she's such a chav

Reactions: 4
Never saw anything to relate to this one as much 😂 exact reason why she has no home for her kids too busy spending it all on herself

Attachments

Last edited:
Oh my god the back garden is 🤮🤢
Stop going away on weekends and actually mow it or weed it. The kids sitting in long grass. The baby in long grass she'll be bitten. It's disgusting