Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it was a long time ago and I can’t imagine it’s something you would want to casually talk about to your 20k followers on Instagram 🙄

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but I have a hard time believing these affair rumours.
This is definitely true it’s terrible but her and Willie (her friends partner at the time who she has a kid with) made her friend think she was crazy saying she was making it all up in her head as she had had suspicions.. Danielle was the babies godmother and stood there in the church while the child was being christened knowing she was having an affair with the babies father.. Danielle was practically family with her family, they destroyed the poor girl.. imagine that happening to you.. it’s soul destroying and it is mad to see that she’s blogging away not a bother to her I’d be hiding away mortified

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This is definitely true it’s terrible but her and Willie (her friends partner at the time who she has a kid with) made her friend think she was crazy saying she was making it all up in her head as she had had suspicions.. Danielle was the babies godmother and stood there in the church while the child was being christened knowing she was having an affair with the babies father.. Danielle was practically family with her family, they destroyed the poor girl.. imagine that happening to you.. it’s soul destroying and it is mad to see that she’s blogging away not a bother to her I’d be hiding away mortified
all sweet and innocent Danny the Mammy ...... takes a very nasty person to do something like this.... karma will catch up with her. She walks around Newbridge like she is a super model 😂. Hang your head in shame you nasty girl.

What happened to Danni the mammy and the mind of the mammy? Did they fall out? They used to be with each other and now you don’t see them together or liking each other’s stuff etc no more

Reactions: 1
That’s what happens when you take a free reading from a stranger on the internet 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone see today’s story, stopped at traffic lights in newbridge. Her child in a car seat that he is too big for and the straps of the car seat far too loose, hanging off his shoulders. Makes me so mad!

Reactions: 2
why is she using her phone aswell, just because your stopped at lights doesn’t mean it’s okay to use a phone. That is illegal and dangerous.

About the curse?
The curse working the swimming pool is closed in centre parcs, for a young girl , she’s very moany and miserable, never looks happy, definitely changed from the first time I started following her , things she’s a supermodel, insta Certainly goes to their heads

• Heart
Again!!! An other blogger I like and enjoyed to watch it’s all ADD ADD ADD now 😬
like she jumps on in a hurry to show off all these gifts
I get she gives company’s shout outs and all but seen add add is just sickening

Again!!! An other blogger I like and enjoyed to watch it’s all ADD ADD ADD now 😬
like she jumps on in a hurry to show off all these gifts
I get she gives company’s shout outs and all but seen add add is just sickening
The balloons for 30k followers , she thinks she’s gods gift now ,

Reactions: 5
The balloons for 30k followers , she thinks she’s gods gift now ,
Stop! How are they not mortified, celebrating 30k followers and all the tit happening in the world at the minute! She needs to take her head out of the clouds and come back down to reality!

Reactions: 6
It's bullshit anyway all these credit card spends have to be repaid one way or another especially way she lashes it on, so may aswell be buying them outright 🙄🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.