Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad to see this thread. Danni the mammy aka Danielle is a horrible person. She was a bully in school, very intimidating. thought she was the best thing going. She broke up her best friend’s relationship when she was living in Australia by having an affair with him. Her friend had just had a baby and she was the baby’s godmother. So don’t be fooled by her she’s a selfish, self centred wannabe.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m glad to see this thread. Danni the mammy aka Danielle is a horrible person. She was a bully in school, very intimidating. thought she was the best thing going. She broke up her best friend’s relationship when she was living in Australia by having an affair with him. Her friend had just had a baby and she was the baby’s godmother. So don’t be fooled by her she’s a selfish, self centred wannabe.
I think she knows this is gonna come out and that's why shes "having an insta break"
I didnt know her personally but I remember the whole scandal.

Reactions: 2
I think she knows this is gonna come out and that's why shes "having an insta break"
I didnt know her personally but I remember the whole scandal.
As in Someone has warned her they will spill the details so she went to ground?
I figured she was just gonna break lockdown every chance she got that’s what the break was for 😂

I figured she was just gonna break lockdown every chance she got that’s what the break was for 😂
I would say once she seen there was a thread made on here about her she knew someone would spill about her. I’m sure there’s plenty more to spill aswell. She has no regard for anyone but herself so it doesn’t surprise me she is constantly breaking lockdown.

• Wow
I would say once she seen there was a thread made on here about her she knew someone would spill about her. I’m sure there’s plenty more to spill aswell. She has no regard for anyone but herself so it doesn’t surprise me she is constantly breaking lockdown.
Yeah I agree with you. Bound to come out!

No I'd say when she saw the thread she guessed. People dont forget these things easily.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's so painful. I'd say she's raging she might not get the wedding she's been raving on about for so long.
Also not in work for childcare reasons due to covid. Creches still open for staff in hse doesn't she work in hse? And she's also said in the past her parents mind for her too. Sounds like she's chancing her arm using it as an excuse to get the extra day off.

She's so painful. I'd say she's raging she might not get the wedding she's been raving on about for so long.
Also not in work for childcare reasons due to covid. Creches still open for staff in hse doesn't she work in hse? And she's also said in the past her parents mind for her too. Sounds like she's chancing her arm using it as an excuse to get the extra day off.
Had to unfollow few months ago.... painful..... too many sob sob me .... if you want to get married... get married! You haven’t actually missed out on much all year Danni, PREschool for daughter maybe but seemed to have lived it up otherwise. Other than booking a flight to Dubai Danni you done it all.

Yeah I agree, I get that it would be hard not getting the wedding you have wanted and planned but your family is healthy and you can still get married. Also seems like she won’t be happy if she has to cut any numbers, September is ages away but right now hard to see 100 people being able to go. Yeah doesn’t seem apart from that she’s missed out on much in the year, I’m sure on 5th March if we can travel in the county she’ll be in a hotel like every other time.

Reactions: 4
Oh a lot to come out about this one..... karma is on the way for her

Yes definitely... the sooner the better it all comes out. I wouldn’t even look at her Instagram or follow her she just makes me sick with her fakeness.

Oh a lot to come out about this one..... karma is on the way for her

Reactions: 1
I thought Really harmless too. I was only annoyed with the restriction breaks alllllllll the time and then whinging about lockdown 😅 what’s the ☕ if you all know her so well??

Seems like covid-19 and the restrictions disappeared today for the kids party. I was actually in shock watching her videoing person and person arriving into the house. Real kick in the teeth when you’re making plans to get your nieces birthday present delivered to her house for her birthday because of the restrictions

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Why does anyone expect any different, this is a girl that was sleeping with her best friends partner as she was pregnant was godmother to the child..... please the lowest you can go.... half the town do not talk to her the rest just passes themselves. Oh the perfect little family now 😂😂😂😂😂 really 🙈 don’t expect any sort of not breaking restriction rules... from a girl that has zero morels

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why does anyone expect any different, this is a girl that was sleeping with her best friends partner as she was pregnant was godmother to the child..... please the lowest you can go.... half the town do not talk to her the rest just passes themselves. Oh the perfect little family now 😂😂😂😂😂 really 🙈 don’t expect any sort of not breaking restriction rules... from a girl that has zero morels
Oh wow, def not the image she tries to portray online as the perfect family 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.