Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another press trip 🙄 Just f**k right off with giving all these one's (who can well afford to pay!) free trips, not only for herself but also for 4 of her 'besties' 🙄 Also love the way floggers have at LEAST 10 'besties'🤭

Reactions: 4
Another press trip 🙄 Just f**k right off with giving all these one's (who can well afford to pay!) free trips, not only for herself but also for 4 of her 'besties' 🙄 Also love the way floggers have at LEAST 10 'besties'🤭
Sick of seeing all those beggars getting everything handed to them for free. So many more families deserving of these trips than the likes of her 🤬😫

Reactions: 2
Sick of seeing all those beggars getting everything handed to them for free. So many more families deserving of these trips than the likes of her 🤬😫

Exactly 🤬 Not just her but I bet last week's Center Parcs was also someway sponsored too as every post was very specific and detailed with the #cp etc on each and every post! 🙄

Reactions: 1
The lips are just atrocious after being done i dunno how she thinks they look OK. Maybe vanity makes you blind.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had to unfollow months ago. Between the lips, the top teeth being a different shade to the bottom and the posing with the hunched shoulders and belly sticking out. Or the way she has to take a video with the camera tilted to the side. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not body shaming and am far from perfect myself but I don’t go around like this one thinking I’m the bees knees when clearly she’s far from it! She just bugs me!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had to unfollow months ago. Between the lips, the top teeth being a different shade to the bottom and the posing with the hunched shoulders and belly sticking out. Or the way she has to take a video with the camera tilted to the side. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not body shaming and am far from perfect myself but I don’t go around like this one thinking I’m the bees knees when clearly she’s far from it! She just bugs me!!!
she’s changed a lot when her numbers went high , I just hope this wedding goes ahead over it

She does have a hunch I think or maybe it's because of the back accident
She surely doesn't pose intentionally like that

I am fuming with her latest post. I think she needs to see a doctor first off as her belly looks like a bowel issue. She is sending out the wrong message about fitting in a poxy wedding dress

I am fuming with her latest post. I think she needs to see a doctor first off as her belly looks like a bowel issue. She is sending out the wrong message about fitting in a poxy wedding dress
Looking for a new one , the other is 3 years old , I hate those posts , it’s fat shaming people,,

Reactions: 3
Looking for a new one , the other is 3 years old , I hate those posts , it’s fat shaming people,,
Definitely. Terrible saying she is refusing to put a piece in saying she will make herself fit in it. With so many followers she is sending the wrong message

How many people are on that bus? Not a bit of social distancing or not one mask on in a confined space! I know it’s her hen but we’re still not out of the woods especially with this new strain. I’m sure she’ll say there all fully vaccinated knowing her, she can do no wrong 😑🙄

How many people are on that bus? Not a bit of social distancing or not one mask on in a confined space! I know it’s her hen but we’re still not out of the woods especially with this new strain. I’m sure she’ll say there all fully vaccinated knowing her, she can do no wrong 😑🙄
Nope they are not all vaccinated…. 🙈 no rules for Danni

I'm ragin looking at it. My sister is getting married soon and we chose not to have a hen for this reason as its just not safe.

I'm ragin looking at it. My sister is getting married soon and we chose not to have a hen for this reason as its just not safe.
Unbelievable isn’t it, you would just be sick of these lot thinking they can do what they want. There must be at least 30 people there.

She and her hanger on friends should be ashamed of themselves. Lots of covid going back to kildare with them. And her working in the health service, dope. She might be vaccinated but doesn't mean she can't carry it into work.
No chance she'll just sit back and enjoy the day either. She must have been on her phone all day.
The fake teeth are so obvious when she's in photos with people with normal teeth. Looks ridiculous.

Your not allowed confirmations of christening etc how is hens allowed , must be 30 or 40 on that bus, she never cared , for the passed year ,, Brooke restrictions, all the build up of the hen , lol 😂 and looking for a dress , for months ,,was advantage enough

Your not allowed confirmations of christening etc how is hens allowed , must be 30 or 40 on that bus, she never cared , for the passed year ,, Brooke restrictions, all the build up of the hen , lol 😂 and looking for a dress , for months ,,was advantage enough
Disgraceful carry on and she’s stupid enough to document it.

But ur sister still having a wedding with 50 people at it ??? So what's the difference with having a hen
Wedding will be spaced out and controlled and she's not even having 50 at it. . Dannis hen most certainly was not in a controlled environment

Her hen just showed what she is, classless. Still going now with her coked up friends.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.