Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The completely over the top ridiculous celebration for the 4 year old. Clearly totally spoiled its just over a month since Christmas and it was like Xmas morning again. Painful. Good luck to her keeping up with the child's expectations though I doubt she paid for it all.
As for the get up of her on Fri & sat night to sit in her own house. Please. Get over yourself dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The completely over the top ridiculous celebration for the 4 year old. Clearly totally spoiled its just over a month since Christmas and it was like Xmas morning again. Painful. Good luck to her keeping up with the child's expectations though I doubt she paid for it all.
As for the get up of her on Fri & sat night to sit in her own house. Please. Get over yourself dear.
The people coming in the door was shocking.. no shame!

Reactions: 1
She seems to get away with it all. This thread is gone under the radar and then her comments are all hope you all had a lovely day? I could imagine what would happen if this was Grace or Julie doing this instead. The wholesome nicer than nice seems to let her away with a lot.
she’s got Kevs daughter mixing which I know is allowed just trying to count it out
She works 3 days a week in work she said due to childcare since covid where her mam also mind her niece? I’m lost as to how many bubbles she has. She’s certainly mixing on a daily with far more people than I have all year.
if there is truth to her sleeping with her bestie fella are they still together or did she break them up? Just wondering as to how she’s landed with Kev- was it much longer after? She’s always stated her and her step daughter Mam do not talk. She’s obviously wise to her.

Reactions: 3
She seems to get away with it all. This thread is gone under the radar and then her comments are all hope you all had a lovely day? I could imagine what would happen if this was Grace or Julie doing this instead. The wholesome nicer than nice seems to let her away with a lot.
she’s got Kevs daughter mixing which I know is allowed just trying to count it out
She works 3 days a week in work she said due to childcare since covid where her mam also mind her niece? I’m lost as to how many bubbles she has. She’s certainly mixing on a daily with far more people than I have all year.
if there is truth to her sleeping with her bestie fella are they still together or did she break them up? Just wondering as to how she’s landed with Kev- was it much longer after? She’s always stated her and her step daughter Mam do not talk. She’s obviously wise to her.
I’m surprised there is not more people giving out about it. You’re right if it was Grace the amount of giving out there would be about this blatant breaking of restrictions. It’s just a real kick in the teeth.

Its absolutely true. The whole thing was played out very publicly on facebook. Hence the whole town knows. .
Youre right though Julie and Grace are vilified for breaking restrictions. Not our Danielle though. She seems to slip under the radar

The whole affair happened while she was living in Australia. Her best friend who is also from newbridge and was living in Australia aswell with her boyfrien only had a baby and he was only a few months old when it all came out. Danielle was in a relationship at the time with a different guy while she was sleeping with her friends fella. I’m not sure how she ended up with Kev.

• Wow
The whole affair happened while she was living in Australia. Her best friend who is also from newbridge and was living in Australia aswell with her boyfrien only had a baby and he was only a few months old when it all came out. Danielle was in a relationship at the time with a different guy while she was sleeping with her friends fella. I’m not sure how she ended up with Kev.
I’m surprised there is not more people giving out about it. You’re right if it was Grace the amount of giving out there would be about this blatant breaking of restrictions. It’s just a real kick in the teeth.
She recovered from the back very well when followeing started to go up , she’s fine now , was constant pain at 10,000 followers, herself and Suzanne friends now lol 😂,

I agree , she’s a real girl next door , but u would know she , had a bong of the It girl off her, or 🤔 she has,cancelled wedding plans has made her , clearly only wants to get married for the day , not for love , going to cancel it again , if she can’t have her big crowds

looks like she got her lips done recently aswell they look plumper on her new pics. Off course she will cancel if she can’t have a big day with all attention on her. She needs to have a bigger and better wedding day than anyone she knows, she could never downsize her wedding she’s too self absorbed.

Just began following this thread and shocked at the scandal of her getting off with her friends fella. I hope that other girl and her child are doing well without him and she knows her worth. saw on another thread someone said Danielle was a big bully in school. She actually has that "you can't sit with us" vibe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's so painful. I'd say she's raging she might not get the wedding she's been raving on about for so long.
Also not in work for childcare reasons due to covid. Creches still open for staff in hse doesn't she work in hse? And she's also said in the past her parents mind for her too. Sounds like she's chancing her arm using it as an excuse to get the extra day off.
Thinks she’s a model now

Just began following this thread and shocked at the scandal of her getting off with her friends fella. I hope that other girl and her child are doing well without him and she knows her worth. saw on another thread someone said Danielle was a big bully in school. She actually has that "you can't sit with us" vibe
She was horrible in school, an awful bully. Really tried to intimidate girls with her little side kick friend I won’t mention her name.

She was horrible in school, an awful bully. Really tried to intimidate girls with her little side kick friend I won’t mention her name.
Friends with the mad moma that ran the group on fb, bully’s stick together

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but I have a hard time believing these affair rumours.
There not rumours there facts. It was posted on Facebook by the girl who’s boyfriend she was cheating with at the time it happened.

i know for a FACT because I know the girl who’s family was destroyed over it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.