Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually cannot believe this one has been signed off work already the actual cheek of her. There's nothing wrong with her.

Reactions: 6
I actually cannot believe this one has been signed off work already the actual cheek of her. There's nothing wrong with her.
Your right there is nothing wrong with her she is off work as I think she is due the baby a lot sooner than she is letting on and she is lying over her dates for some reason and I reckon she’s actually gone on her maternity leave

Reactions: 3
So she can't do her job but has no problem flogging shite on instagram and gallivanting on baby moons etc ... Bet this one will be at multiple santa experiences 🙄

So she can't do her job but has no problem flogging shite on instagram and gallivanting on baby moons etc ... Bet this one will be at multiple santa experiences 🙄
She’ll be here there & everywhere over the Christmas but won’t be able to sit at a desk in work. She’s the laziest bleep going!

If she is on maternity leave and is due baby mid December how is she going to get out of this lie she is digging a hole deeper and deeper for herself and also why lie about your dates so publicly.

2nd wedding anniversary already booked 🤣 off again away from the kids.. I actually thought she would cop on and save as she would only need a 10% deposit for a house come January.

Also if she's getting maternity leave can she be 'working' as an influencer?

Reactions: 4
She’s not that stupid to do anything she can be reported for so I would say yes she must be able to as long as she is declaring it I would imagine

Reactions: 2
2nd wedding anniversary already booked 🤣 off again away from the kids.. I actually thought she would cop on and save as she would only need a 10% deposit for a house come January.

Also if she's getting maternity leave can she be 'working' as an influencer?
I'd say Kevs mother must be so proud her son ended up with a selfish yoke like her.

I'd say Kevs mother must be so proud her son ended up with a selfish yoke like her.
Well if it was my son I wouldn’t have the lazy selfish no good for nothing thing in my house that’s for sure I would be raging if I reared my son to get landed with the likes of that yoke

And another Thing coming from some one who gets Botox so knows she 100% had had her Botox done lately I mean her eyebrows are nearly gone off her face they are that high up only Botox does that

Well if it was my son I wouldn’t have the lazy selfish no good for nothing thing in my house that’s for sure I would be raging if I reared my son to get landed with the likes of that yoke

And another Thing coming from some one who gets Botox so knows she 100% had had her Botox done lately I mean her eyebrows are nearly gone off her face they are that high up only Botox does that
Yes she definitely looks like she got her Botox done, mine only lasts minimum 3-4months. Her lips look freshly done aswell, if you look back at her pictures to now.

Reactions: 5
Wineport lodge must be seriously struggling for business. Most hotels have stopped giving away free overnight packages 2 influencers as they don't need too at th moment. Brian Dowling was there last week.

She has 100 hundred percent had cosmetic work done lately it’s so obvious see our danni on there bragging today about her night away as god help her she is so dopey she actually thinks people are jealous of her life and her nights away what dopey danni fails to realise is that this is the exact reason she has no stable home for her children it’s all the spending on herself the selfish c*** if she actually stopped thinking of herself for five mins and actually stopped spending money and saved she could provide a home for her children I know there are plenty of people in rented houses now with the way the economy is but this yoke chooses to so she can keep spending on herself and of course only a matter of time before she swans into a council house so she can keep being the greedy self centred yoke that she is

So no danni people are not jealous of you they are laughing at you and talking about the actual disgrace you are

She has definitely gotten signed out early. If she was on her maternity leave she'd be saying so. Instead it's radio silence on the work front. She's such a fraud. Lying in a bath in the wineport yet signed off from work.
Plus the wineport isn't popular anymore dani dear that's why they've asked you to come. Glasson lakehouse has long since replaced it.

Wonder what the big sulk was the last two days maybe kev tried to grow a pair and tell her she was staying at home with the kids and not heading off for another night away there is no way kev will ever get his own way with this one it's all me me me I've never seen a more selfish mother.

They obviously can’t stand her sure she’s no relationship with them you never see her doing anything with his family. See straight through her I’d say!

So she can’t go to work & sit at a desk, but she can cycle a bike at nearly 9 months pregnant.

It speaks volumes about her
Is there anyone on here that knows someone in the HSE that can report this one she probably has all her colleagues blocked from her stories she is totally taking the piss.

Now not defending this yoke in any way but I really don’t think she is stupid enough to be out sick from work and plastering this all over social media she has to be out on maternity leave it couldn’t be that she is signed off sick surely unless it’s a common practice in the hse and they are all at it

Now not defending this yoke in any way but I really don’t think she is stupid enough to be out sick from work and plastering this all over social media she has to be out on maternity leave it couldn’t be that she is signed off sick surely unless it’s a common practice in the hse and they are all at it
If her mat leave had started she would be yelling it from the rooftops. Not a word about finishing up in work. Nothing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.