Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her mat leave had started she would be yelling it from the rooftops. Not a word about finishing up in work. Nothing.
I know I was thinking that aswell as I mean she did nothing only whinge over having to get out of bed to go to work even before pregnant she’s that lazy but is she really that thick

Now not defending this yoke in any way but I really don’t think she is stupid enough to be out sick from work and plastering this all over social media she has to be out on maternity leave it couldn’t be that she is signed off sick surely unless it’s a common practice in the hse and they are all at it
She is brazen, thinks she can get away with anything

Reactions: 1
How many times this week have they been at different santas 🤔 another one today
Ha ha was just going 2 say the same thing. Santa Clause experience should b special at that age. I'm sure th kids are thinking not another one. 🤣

Reactions: 5
How many times this week have they been at different santas 🤔 another one today
And to make it worse she came on last night to say they weren't meant to go to the one last night as she felt they'd too many santa experiences but still went last night whatever but then proceeds to go again today 12 or so hours after her stupid statement 😂 😂 😂 duck sake talk about condradicting yourself! Also that must've been 3 in the one weekend! All free of course 😉🙄

Reactions: 3
And to make it worse she came on last night to say they weren't meant to go to the one last night as she felt they'd too many santa experiences but still went last night whatever but then proceeds to go again today 12 or so hours after her stupid statement 😂 😂 😂 duck sake talk about condradicting yourself! Also that must've been 3 in the one weekend! All free of course 😉🙄
I think this one was in Galway ???
If it was that over 3 hours drive away!!!

Danni is that desperate she would go to the opening of a envelope

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She do three Santa visits this week and the child is meant to be sick?

If she was on my team in work I be raging off every Friday and with that always on half days or away mid week

She goes on like she has it all but yet still rents and can only go away in Ireland if it’s free

But I don’t see an AD for her stay tonight in Galway

No mention of going to work in th morning. I do hope her HR department r keeping a note of tis.

I think this one was in Galway ???
If it was that over 3 hours drive away!!!

Danni is that desperate she would go to the opening of a envelope
Remember Danni has a terrible back but can still go here there and everywhere even while pregnant. Con artist.

• Angry
How can one person be this greedy I mean how many santy experiences can children go on in the space of two weeks she will have those kids as greedy and selfish as she is if she keeps it up what’s stopping this yoke from saying to the company’s look I won’t go I would like to give it to a childrens charity for sick children or to a local family that may not have the money to bring kids to these places she could stilll advertise for the company and state she donated but Jesus Christ the greed is disgusting how could a mother not want to give to another sick child or a child that doesn’t have as much she’s a disgusting human being

Reactions: 8
She has a strong feeling she is going to have the baby early does she think people believe this 💩.
Haha like we didn’t all know this help danni the dogs in the street can see you are lying about your dates love seeing as your so honest and your page is all about honesty why don’t you just tell us your proper due date

Most recent photo of our danni

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.